What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to thank the OKI CHOKIES

Chook

First Grade
What's tomorrow St Stain lovers...your Mad Monday..enjoy losers:lol:

We'll be playing next week thanks to you Okie Chokies:lol:

Facts:lol:

Chook.

leaguelover3

juniors
What's tomorrow St Stain lovers...your Mad Monday..enjoy losers:lol:

We'll be playing next week thanks to you Okie Chokies:lol:

Facts:lol:

Chook.

Now now chooky we all know thats not the total truth, so really its not fact. But see below for facts, you know, factssssssssss.

Since the inception of this of this great new club, the REDV have a better finals record than the Sydney Bulldog Roosters, here endth the lesson.

Roosters Played 16, won 8 and lost 8
Dragons Played 15,won 8 and lost 7

Embarrassing really considering the REDV r chokers BWWA AAHHH HHHAAA.

Do you reckon the roosters will choke consecutive games out the back door?, considering you bought 2 internationals how embarrassing BWAAA AAHHH HAAAA.

Ozzy

First Grade
Now now chooky we all know thats not the total truth, so really its not fact. But see below for facts, you know, factssssssssss.

Since the inception of this of this great new club, the REDV have a better finals record than the Sydney Bulldog Roosters, here endth the lesson.

Do you reckon the roosters will choke consecutive games out the back door?, considering you bought 2 internationals how embarrassing BWAAA AAHHH HAAAA.
:blahb: So who do you play next week??

adamkungl

Immortal

didnt u post the exact same rubbish in another thread

edit: nope, that was this thread...lolwut?

Gaba

First Grade
So, its a choke if we lose to the team that finished higher than us and beat us 20-0 a month ago? :lol:

You just prove how stupid this thread is, if you want to know how can it be a choke if the roosters lose to a team higher .

So how can the dragons choke when they lost to a team 5 places higher and the underdogs in that game

Game set match

adamkungl

Immortal
You just prove how stupid this thread is, if you want to know how can it be a choke if the roosters lose to a team higher .

So how can the dragons choke when they lost to a team 5 places higher and the underdogs in that game

Game set match

I never said they choked yesterday, others may have. I fully expected them to lose by 40, I said so a couple of days ago, and I was most happily correct.

phantom1969

Juniors
You know with each and every word you type, you make yourself look you belong up the road from the SFS.......!!

Whats with the Bend over fascination, i guess thats the Eastern Suburbs for you, all those drugs and sh*t....must be the thing to do over there...
different world to NORMAL society in the burbs...good luck with it.
Derrr dipsh*t......You bent over for Benny......your new coach......

sh*t you ARE stupid........

Man up will ya.......you are taking one for the boys...........

And for the final time.....if your boyfriend cant teach you how to use the quote feature....FFS dont use it........imbicile........

lol according to leaguelover3 we've lost more games than we've played :lol: maybe we lost those games against the bye in the finals in 03 and 04 ??

phantom1969

Juniors
lol according to leaguelover3 we've lost more games than we've played :lol: maybe we lost those games against the bye in the finals in 03 and 04 ??

I do believe that our new friend is a six pack short of a carton..........

My 7 year old has forgotten more about league than this nobody will ever know........

leaguelover3

juniors
Derrr dipsh*t......You bent over for Benny......your new coach......

sh*t you ARE stupid........

Man up will ya.......you are taking one for the boys...........

And for the final time.....if your boyfriend cant teach you how to use the quote feature....FFS dont use it........imbicile........

Hey Pvt schoolboy whats with the fascination with bending over?, your poor kid, dealing with an old man that is actually painting himself to be some genius but has zero nous.

Even funnier your boofhead buddys that come running in, well done mate, well done, backslaps galore or is it bitch slaps BWAA AHHHH HAAAA

As said your up the road from th SFS, your watering holes are a wander across.
Anyway what flight you catching to Mt Smart BWAA AHHHH HAAAAA, bang bang exit for the worst side in the 8 a good ole choke AGAIN is coming for the rorters, uncle Nick used his rorts being on the NRL to get a semi at the SFS only to look like the fool he is BWAA AHHHH HAAA.

Last edited:

Monk

Referee
Hey Pvt schoolboy whats with the fascination with bending over?, your poor kid, dealing with an old man that is actually painting himself to be some genius but has zero nous.

you called the same person a private schoolboy and an old man in the same paragraph. numbnuts.

Even funnier your boofhead buddys that come running in, well done mate, well done, backslaps galore or is it bitch slaps BWAA AHHHH HAAAA

its called celebration, you might not know what that is.

STSAE

Juniors
Cracklover3 and abaG have to be the two saddest arseclowns ive ever seen of this site.

Not even worth reply, they have NOTHING.

Like they will have NOTHING to do this week while we prepare for a second chance.

And that second chance is cos they are The Oki Chokies.

I dont think we should be arguing back with them, their pain and frustration is obvious.

I reckon EVERY post they make should be replied with a "Thanks Oki Chokie".

Lets be nice to them. Its what they DONT want us to do.

We KNOW they KNOW. Its all good.

image.php

choke.jpg

Oki Chokie GOLD.:lol:

:lol::lol:

phantom1969

Juniors
we really should stop feeding the troll

Yeah I know....but you kind of feel sorry for it........it has nothing better to do....

Anyone else would have called the RSPCA by now, but we are playing with it........

and us Private school boys.....;-)..have to stick together........