What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellamy

Feej, I have some very close contacts at the Easts Tigers in Brisbane. Do you know who they are? They are the Melbourne Storm feeder club.

I shared your "Dare to Dream" with them, they laughed heartily and said something along the lines of "If this guy is true to his word, he should be very nervous!"

I'm thinking that Bellamy to Sharks is 50.01% and Bellamy no to Sharks is 49.99%.
Me and my balls will take the 49.99% thanks. :)

carinashark

First Grade
Why say anything this early? But remember new teams are on the horizon, they will be well financed to start with.

R-15-3

Bench
Why say anything this early? But remember new teams are on the horizon, they will be well financed to start with.
I think he wants to cut back working 24/7 for family time. I’d rule out a new Brisbane team as the amount of work on building a club from the ground up would be crazy.

bluefox68

Staff member
If you’re going to be a Manager of Football’ - surely you want the right coach to work with.

Someone with good experience but not too set in their ways. Someone who is not insecure or incompetent.

Someone like Fitzy…

snout

First Grade
When bellyache comes next year he will oversee from the Goldy.
Players will see him a coupla days a week. Obviously Fitz runs the show at Shak Pak.

We will have 2 guys on the same page regarding accountability. Expectations. Preparation and Standards.
These will be standards we havent seen at out club before. Thats no slap in the face to some of our previous very good coaches - its just another level of professionalism they werent able to bring for whatever reason.

Obviously this is already evident in being able to snatch the form player in the comp. And just as importantly, moving very early on this year on the deadwood in the roster.

Some say success starts at the front office. I like what our front office is projecting. Fitz. Bellyache. Hynes. Big names in this comp. This isnt pie in the sky stuff. 2 have been delivered and ones days away from announcing. No BS media feed - bellyache has confirmed his high interest in our joint.
Plus the way theyve reined in the loose cannon alco buzz is nothing short of impressive. This old fool has gone from his daily agenda of negative press about us to a guy on a leash.

Theres a revolution happening. Getting an ache in the belly....

bluefox68

Staff member
Players will see him a coupla days a week. Obviously Fitz runs the show at Shak Pak.

We will have 2 guys on the same page regarding accountability. Expectations. Preparation and Standards.
These will be standards we havent seen at out club before. Thats no slap in the face to some of our previous very good coaches - its just another level of professionalism they werent able to bring for whatever reason.

Obviously this is already evident in being able to snatch the form player in the comp. And just as importantly, moving very early on this year on the deadwood in the roster.

Some say success starts at the front office. I like what our front office is projecting. Fitz. Bellyache. Hynes. Big names in this comp. This isnt pie in the sky stuff. 2 have been delivered and ones days away from announcing. No BS media feed - bellyache has confirmed his high interest in our joint.
Plus the way theyve reined in the loose cannon alco buzz is nothing short of impressive. This old fool has gone from his daily agenda of negative press about us to a guy on a leash.

Only hope you’re right, mate!

Tiger Shark

Bench

I'll have what you're having

roboshark

Coach

Would be the biggest day for the club since Jarrod Anderson signed

fizman

Bench
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/1038a7befcc032d23e183f5cc4c61c80

“Those other clubs are Melbourne has obviously put an offer in to Dale, Cronulla, the Dragons, Newcastle and the Gold Coast.

“They have all put offers on the table with Dale. The expectation is he will make a decision before the weekend. I’m told he will make a decision on Friday.

“He has got a big decision to make because by the sounds of it the Storm I wouldn’t say have given up hope of keeping him, but they are long shots to keep him.

“Dale will be on the move it is just a matter of where he goes.”
Cooper Cronk believes the money on offer must be too good elsewhere for Storm coach Craig Bellamy not to hold onto one of his favourite players.

“Craig Bellamy never loses someone he wants to keep and he has been speaking in glowing terms about Dale Finucane and his impact, so Melbourne Storm must be way down the list in terms of financial contract and years on the back of that,” Cronk said.

“But if you are trying to predict where Dale is going to go I think he aligns with Craig Fitzgibbon at the Sharks really well.

“They have spent a lot of time together at NSW camp. Very similar and very tough men and defence orientated.

“For me I think there should be another 10 clubs on that list going after Dale Finucane. He is a star.”

Feej Nudie Run Meter
Cronulla - 50.02%
Not Cronulla - 49.98%