What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Creagh - WTF?

Jasdragon

Juniors
The offensive line. You are offside if you linger in front of the ruck

He said in the line. I know Creagh is a Dragon favorite and pretty much our best, but with this one I call peoples saints bias, if they think he was trying to get back behind the play of the ball. He did pussy out on incident (and bet he regrets it now), I really wish he didn't, it was the only blight on his game last night, I soooooo wish he stood up to Hodges, that wanker is all talk anyway!

Last edited:

Godz Illa

Coach
If it was a player like Gallen, everyone here would be saying how much of a cat he is.
It's fun to hypothesise. Gallen would never be in this situation. He'd probably have hit Hodges in the kidneys, earning his 5th penalty of the game and a send off, and a simple Thurston penalty for a comfortable 3-0 whitewash

Cagey Mac

Bench
He said in the line. I know Creagh is a Dragon favorite and pretty much our best, but with this one I call peoples saints bias, if they think he was trying to get back behind the play of the ball. He did pussy out on incident (an be he regrets it now), I really wish he didn't, it was the only blight on his game last night, I soooooo wish he stood up to Hodges, that wanker is all talk anyway!

What and been sent off, suspended??:crazy:

Jono1987

Juniors
Not sure if it's been said or not but my initial thoughts were that once Creagh pushed Hodges, Thaiday and Slater were right behind or inline with Hodges. So Creagh looks up and see three Queenslanders ready to launch into him. Could be the reason he backed away. Just like the reason could have been that he had a brain snap in pushing Hodges and then quickly realised and backed off. I highly doubt he is a 'cat'.

Either way he won't lose any sleep. Was probably the 2nd best on ground last night and will play a lot more Origin.

Godz Illa

Coach
I doubt he regrets it at all, in fact as he trod off to the sin bin he was probably counting his blessings. Trent Waterhouse is looking at a suspension and he didn't throw a punch, if Creagh threw any he would've copped a few weeks rest.

big pat

Coach
the only thing creagh did wrong, was he didn't pick hodges up and piledrive him into the turf,hodges is a weak sh*t and wouldn't take anybody on his own. oh yeah and as far as st george bias goes, too right buddy their is only st george and nothing matters after that.

ByRd

First Grade
I doubt he regrets it at all, in fact as he trod off to the sin bin he was probably counting his blessings. Trent Waterhouse is looking at a suspension and he didn't throw a punch, if Creagh threw any he would've copped a few weeks rest.
Did White or Price get suspended for throwing punches??? He wouldnt of been suspended if they went at it toe to toe.

Jasdragon

Juniors
the only thing creagh did wrong, was he didn't pick hodges up and piledrive him into the turf,hodges is a weak sh*t and wouldn't take anybody on his own. oh yeah and as far as st george bias goes, too right buddy their is only st george and nothing matters after that.

:D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
What line? NSW had the ball.
Well... I knew that Jas. But thanks for confirming it for everyuone else. Last time I checked, there was a 'line' on both sides of the ruck. Looks like you're having an argument for the sake of it.

watatank

Coach
Ben Creagh was awesome last night and he's my favourite player but honestly...

If he doesn't want to fight that's fine but he shouldn't have pushed Hodges in the first place without expecting players coming for him. As it happened I was disappointed that he didn't at the very least stand his ground, even if he didn't want to throw punches.

ggould

Juniors
I wouldn't be worried to much!! Anybody who knows the game know what a destructive ball runner he is and a punishing defender he is!! Benny Creagh can play the game no doubt!! And if Ben can play the way he played last night for the Dragons and score two tries like he did that will do me everyday of the week!!! Andrew Johns couldn't fight either!! Not to mention Wayne Bennett wouldn't want him fighting anyway!!!

Latest posts