What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Creagh - WTF?

LazyDreamer

Bench
Indeed, Creagh backed off from 5 or more queenslanders suffering from sore loser crap, and toey refs looking to send players off.

The same Creagh that hits the line as hard as any forward and hurts as good as any defender. The opposition fear him.

He plays hard, sticks up for his mates, but 'lo and behold he backs away from thugs and gangs.

Why? Because he is a bloody professional you dirtbags.

f**k off trolls, and suck up future canterbury supporters. Ben Creagh smashed the queenslanders where it mattered most, on the scoreboard.

I wanna get this as a tattoo...110% spot on.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It's simple.

When you're down and out, Creagh is there. Like a Bridge Over Troubled Waters.

Dea

Juniors
Creagh scores two tries in the winning team, with seconds to go and 5 sore losers coming at him he steps back... He should have pointed at the score board!

If he threw punches and got suspended we would all be calling him stupid.

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Not sure if it's been said or not but my initial thoughts were that once Creagh pushed Hodges, Thaiday and Slater were right behind or inline with Hodges. So Creagh looks up and see three Queenslanders ready to launch into him. Could be the reason he backed away. Just like the reason could have been that he had a brain snap in pushing Hodges and then quickly realised and backed off. I highly doubt he is a 'cat'.

Either way he won't lose any sleep. Was probably the 2nd best on ground last night and will play a lot more Origin.

Or in layman terms i would say he is a pussy there were plenty of NSW players there too

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I have and did he have to run behind the dead ball line to be onside did he lol thats funny , i admit he had 2 great games out of 3 but f**k that was funny , he got out of there quick smart

Well.. what's your point?

Are you here to give a wrap to Ben Creagh?

boxa777

Coach
I've had some more time to form another opinion..

StMick in the other forum summed it up pretty well. What's cowardly is a bunch of sooks putting up a bomb at the death so dirty grubs like Thurston and Hodges can exact revenge in the form cheap swinging arms on a defenseless fullback. I still wish Benny stood his ground but good on him for coming in and pushing atleast one of them off Gidley. Watmough and Poore should have done the same.

The Queenslanders were gutless and a bunch of hypocrites on the night. Players like Slater, Thurston and Cam Smith who are gutless tend to incite the wars for others to fight on their behalf.

I really wish NSW got that last penalty as the reports indicated that the kick was going to go straight to Hodges so he can prove what a big man he is. It's unfortunate that it didn't happen because the mighty mouse would have been exposed.

Kiki

First Grade
Doggiesfan WTF r u doing in our forum? Don't u have anything better to do?

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
The Doggies supporters cry foul, cry help, & f**king sook when we go their forum but hey knock yourself out and look like an idiot & if creagh looks like a pussy then i will gladly eat him.
one of the hardest runners in the comp and everyone including the Dogs were throwing the money at the guy to get him to their clubs, well eat sh*t, His happily ours

St. Benny

Juniors
hahaha doggies fans bagging creagh, wat bout ennis lurking in the background in the first scuffle or running away from crocker right at the end. idiots

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The trolls have gone pretty quiet. Oh... they've run away from the fight. Now that's irony.

Latest posts