What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Creagh - WTF?

Jasdragon

Juniors
Well... I knew that Jas. But thanks for confirming it for everyuone else. Last time I checked, there was a 'line' on both sides of the ruck. Looks like you're having an argument for the sake of it.

Nah mate didn't mean it that way, I just thought you were making the get back in the defensive line, excuse for Creagh that's all.

Last edited:

Jasdragon

Juniors
Ben Creagh was awesome last night and he's my favourite player but honestly...

If he doesn't want to fight that's fine but he shouldn't have pushed Hodges in the first place without expecting players coming for him. As it happened I was disappointed that he didn't at the very least stand his ground, even if he didn't want to throw punches.

Agreed mate.

Bring back choc

Juniors
Some of you blokes (and ladies) are kidding yourselves. Creagh has a brain. Hodges doesn't. In fact, Justin Hodges is the probably the dumbest, lowest, most arrogant f$%k head in the NRL today.

People even questioning Creagh should give themselves an upper cut... particularly Broken digit who is obviously a bigger half wit than Hodges himself. Please write something worth reading you hack.

Creagh has single handedly carried our pack for the last 3 years.

St Benny

Juniors
Didnt Ennis break the 100m sprinting record when he was being chased by Crocker?????:lol::lol:

A few of you dogs supporters should be reminded of that when you try to criticize Creagh!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Nah mate didn't mean it that way, I just thought you were making the get back in the defensive line, excuse for Creagh that's all.
No, I was pretty clear that he came in when Hodges delivered a swinging arm to Gidley. That was the giveaway that NSW was in possession. ;-)

Getting back in the line works both sides of the ruck. In the old days, when teams were 3 yards apart, and then 5 yards apart, referees would sometimes penalise an attacking team for being offside. Pretty sure Newtown were penalised for this in their last grand final. Might even still be in the rule book.

Creagh did the right thing. The referees were getting real toey. Hodges was the only idiot in this exchange, and lucky he got away with it.

Hanscholo

Bench
yea creagh is a coward for running into a ten man pack to help his captain. Not the guys that were 10 manning a little fullback that wouldnt hurt a fly.

brokendigit

Juniors
Some of you blokes (and ladies) are kidding yourselves. Creagh has a brain. Hodges doesn't. In fact, Justin Hodges is the probably the dumbest, lowest, most arrogant f$%k head in the NRL today.

People even questioning Creagh should give themselves an upper cut... particularly Broken digit who is obviously a bigger half wit than Hodges himself. Please write something worth reading you hack.

Creagh has single handedly carried our pack for the last 3 years.

Something worth reading?
You not only read the post, but you took the time to reply...

And why would you think I'd do something to please you?
I reckon that the only things that would please you would be a 12-inch dildo, a fresh tub of Vaseline, and 30 piece bucket of KFC...

Last edited:

SaintArsenal

Juniors
Ben Creagh was awesome last night and he's my favourite player but honestly...

If he doesn't want to fight that's fine but he shouldn't have pushed Hodges in the first place without expecting players coming for him. As it happened I was disappointed that he didn't at the very least stand his ground, even if he didn't want to throw punches.

The most disappointing thing is that Hodges was never going to throw any anyway.

Put some baggy pants on him, a Chicago Bulls shirt and hat worn backwards and he'd be any 15yr old wannabe homeboy near George St cinemas on a weekend. All posturing with the boys until he finds an excuse not to throw one. Not until 4 of his mates are already on you.

Although, Hodges seems to have lost the bad teenage mo.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Bottom line is Creagh had a great game, stamped himself as a NSW rep.

It wasn't that long ago that trolls were saying he wasn't up to standard, we knew he was. Now that the critics have been proven wrong, they go looking for another angle. Trolls... predictable.

Kiki

First Grade
why are people even bothered about this

him and jarryd hayne have been the blues best all series, we should be proud of him.

big pat

Coach
creagh said on fox sport last night, he looked up and saw 5 maroons coming for him and thats why he retreated, unless its a steve linnane act or someone gets a broken jaw i will always stick up for st george players, if people don't like it too f**king bad, most of what happened on wednesday night was nothing compared to the 70s, when wests and manly used to go at it, as of the back page of the tele, their are some tissues available if you need them.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
In hindsight it was a good thing Creagh did not fight back, he could have paid the price by joining Weyman, Jezza smith (who should be back next wk) and co. on the sideline serving a few weeks suspension.

The Nick

Bench
perhaps he didn't want Hodges to grab his jersey and dance with him for the next 10mins???? When has Hodges ever thrown a punch? All he ever does is grab their jerseys and stand face to face. He can't fight, simple as that, which makes Ben Creagh running away even worse.

big pat

Coach
correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't it hodges that grabbed hornby around the neck, whe he made that break against the broncos at suncorp, or was it hunt not sure.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Indeed, Creagh backed off from 5 or more queenslanders suffering from sore loser crap, and toey refs looking to send players off.

The same Creagh that hits the line as hard as any forward and hurts as good as any defender. The opposition fear him.

He plays hard, sticks up for his mates, but 'lo and behold he backs away from thugs and gangs.

Why? Because he is a bloody professional you dirtbags.

f**k off trolls, and suck up future canterbury supporters. Ben Creagh smashed the queenslanders where it mattered most, on the scoreboard.

Latest posts