What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Rogers

Raider_69

Post Whore
What Vidot will get is a whole career of niggle as people will now know they can get a rise out of him and he'll be too gutless to put up his dukes.

It will last a few months, and either he'll snap and have a crack and reset the process or he'll keep his head and players will stop wasting their time niggling him
It was the same with Ben Ross, after Gordy towelled him up

aussies1st

Staff member
When was the last time that missed punches got a 3 week suspension? Show me it and I'll be happy to accept Vidot getting 3 weeks. Vidot shouldn't get away scotch free but in no way should he get an equal or greater suspension than Rogers who connected.

_Johnsy

Referee
When was the last time that missed punches got a 3 week suspension? Show me it and I'll be happy to accept Vidot getting 3 weeks. Vidot shouldn't get away scotch free but in no way should he get an equal or greater suspension than Rogers who connected.

:sarcasm: :lol::lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Precedent states that Rogers should be out for a minimum of 18 weeks for a dog shot like that.

In fact, you can even break it down if you like, 16 weeks for the GBH and 2 weeks for the elbow to Vidot's temple.
:lol: You're a true entertainer.

Raider_69

Post Whore

Which brand did you have in mind?
I think the young bloke deserved a scotch too after that first 10 minutes :cool:

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

We don't agree on much Saab, but I applaud you :clap:

Slackboy72

Coach
Again show me where a bloke who didn't connect with his punches getting 3 weeks...

He was laughing at the misquoting of the phrase scot free.
If he gets away scotch free does he have to stick to bourbon or does scotch generally refer to all whisky? Or sticky tape?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Vidot 1 week
Rogers 2 weeks
Bronson 1 week for the 1/4 chicken and chips

Vidot - 1 week (hopefully free to play on an early plea)
Rogers - 5-6 weeks
Harrison - No case to answer.
Fa'oso - No case to answer (like Harrisons, completely accidential, just one of those things that happen in league. Penalty sufficent)

IMO

aussies1st

Staff member
Which brand did you have in mind?
I think the young bloke deserved a scotch too after that first 10 minutes :cool:

Whichever he wants, I would buy him one for his early efforts which sadly have been over shadowed by this.

_Johnsy

Referee
You missed the obvious aussies1st.

He deserves 3 for attempting to KNEE a player in the head, will he get 3 weeks, no.

aussies1st

Staff member
I don't see why a punch should be treated differently to a knee. Both are the act of trying to knock someone out or cause harm. So if attempting a punch doesn't get 3 weeks then why should attempting to knee someone get 3 weeks?

macavity

Referee
Vidot - 1 week (hopefully free to play on an early plea)
Rogers - 5-6 weeks
Harrison - No case to answer.
Fa'oso - No case to answer (like Harrisons, completely accidential, just one of those things that happen in league. Penalty sufficent)

IMO

LOL

R69, delusional as always.

Harrisons dog act was by far the worst of the night. He should be getting months for it. It was a deliberate attempt to dislocate a shoulder, and it worked.

Vidot, Faas & Rogers - no case to answer
Harrison - 18 weeks.

Timmah

Staff member
Watched it again then, Vidot is a complete and utter cat!

skeepe

Immortal
LOL

R69, delusional as always.

Harrisons dog act was by far the worst of the night. He should be getting months for it. It was a deliberate attempt to dislocate a shoulder, and it worked.

Vidot, Faas & Rogers - no case to answer
Harrison - 18 weeks.

:lol:

And you call R69 delusional?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Deliberate attempt to dislocate a shoulder... that's funny. Never mind the fact that Taia's shoulder was out long before Harrison had any involvement. I once again say that it only looked bad because Taia was unable to provide any form of resistance whatsoever. It was NOT a chicken wing and it will be an absolute disgrace if he gets charged just because Taia is made of glass.

Latest posts