What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Rogers

skeepe

Immortal
The charge sheet is up on the NRL website... Bronson Harrison was charged with grade 1 dangerous contact as well, 75 points with an early plea.

The Raiders simply must fight the Vidot charge. Plead guilty and try for a downgrade... it was a grade 1 if that.

I hope Rogers tries to appeal the grading too, because that would mean the judiciary can upgrade it to a grade 5 or 6, which is more in line with what it was.

macavity

Referee
The charge sheet is up on the NRL website... Bronson Harrison was charged with grade 1 dangerous contact as well, 75 points with an early plea.

what an absolute joke.

Harrison was worried that Zeb was going to take his black jersey at the end of the year, so he took him out.

Raider_69

Post Whore
what an absolute joke.

Harrison was worried that Zeb was going to take his black jersey at the end of the year, so he took him out.

:lol: Taia wouldnt have gotten near Harrison's #12.
Such a shame, Harrison wont even miss a match, he should have really retched the thing back and ended the pricks season good and proper.

_Johnsy

Referee
He pushed him in the chest you ignoramus. And that was purely a reaction to Rogers elbowing him in the head.

That's what I can't believe out of this... Rogers was clearly the instigator yet the Knights get the penalty?!?!

I agree re: incorrect penalty, however I take it you ignored this post earlier

Facts are as follows:
1. Rodgers gave devito a "little" elbow to the neck, hardly enough to break a wet paper bag.
2. Devito then pushes rodgers in the head.
3. Rodgers and devito are face to face.
4. Rodgers throws a punch and connects with devitos head.
5. A brawl ensues.
6. As Rodgers is being held by Canberra players devito tries to knee him in the head.

Rodgers actions not defendable,
Devitos actions not defendable.

I'll even help you understand a word you used in an attempt to stop you further embarrassing yourself.

An igmoramus is a an extremely ignorant person. Considering you ignored my above quoted post, I'd suggest you are indeed the ignoramus.

No-one has said this, people have said he was stupid for pushing Rogers in the head and not expecting some type of reaction.

Do they teach an alternate type of english in canberra ?

Post #98 of this thread -

Timmah said:
Watched it again then, Vidot is a complete and utter cat!

Slackboy said he was Rogers bitch. Meth has said he's a feline etc.

You can be a real f*ckwit sometimes.

And i'm not from Canberra. I'm from East-Side Porirua, New Zealand.
Thank you.

Raider_69

Post Whore
all class, you are.

Yep :D
Would have loved to have seen Rogers nose put across his face too. But what would have really made me smile is seeing Jarad Mullen break an ankle :cool:
poetic justice for a member of your fan base who was all to happy lapping up the season ending injury to Justin Carney.

Raider_69

Post Whore
What did Simmo do? Missed that one.

Dangerous throw. Must much in it, lifted above the horizontal and the canberra player landed in a pretty awkward way. Thought a penalty was sufficent in that case tbh

typicalfan

Coach
I think both would be a little harsh with those charges but for example had Vidot started the fight with the knee he would be the one on the sidelines until mid next year, but because it was almost self defense he gets the lesser penalty.

Players niggle all game, Ben Rogers hit him not only one but 10-15 times which for a push is a massive overreaction and doesn't justify it at all. A bit sad when you target the kids though but that is the Mt Druitt way I suppose.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
He pushed him in the chest you ignoramus.

I guess that makes it okay then. There was no way he could have expected retaliation from Rogers because he pushed him in the chest and not the head.

Did you ever have any credibility on these forums? I mean did anyone ever take your ramblings with even an ounce of seriousness? It must have been a long time ago.

typicalfan

Coach
I guess that makes it okay then. There was no way he could have expected retaliation from Rogers because he pushed him in the chest and not the head.

Did you ever have any credibility on these forums? I mean did anyone ever take your ramblings with even an ounce of seriousness? It must have been a long time ago.
So you think a push justifies 10-15 punches to the head? Pushes happen in every game in every set of six.

Where is your credibility?

Raider_69

Post Whore
I think I speak for a majority of members when I say you and skeepe are two the scummiest mofos on this forum.

Spike and a few of your boys keep us in fine company. Yourself included :cool:
I think i speak for myself and skeepe when i say, we dont give a sh*t what Macavity or anyone else on LeagueUnlimited.com think of us.

FTR, skeepe is the best fisherman this place has ever seen, week after week he has sh*t for brains posters up in arms about his posting :lol: same bait, same fish... its f**king hilarious :lol:

_Johnsy

Referee
Bobby, apoligies my mistake.

Now if we can just get the delusional skeepe to admit he is also wrong. That delusional kaarnt has some serious issues.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
So you think a push justifies 10-15 punches to the head? Pushes happen in every game in every set of six.

Where is your credibility?

Show me where I have stated or even implied that. skeepe believes the punch was a king hit.

What's the moral of the story?

Always look both ways before crossing an argument

Apey

Staff member
Dangerous throw. Must much in it, lifted above the horizontal and the canberra player landed in a pretty awkward way. Thought a penalty was sufficent in that case tbh

Ah yeah, I remember it now.

Lol I'm sure a lot of the people who respond know he's baiting.. although, some of the non-Knights fans obviously don't.

Latest posts