What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Te'o cleared by police

blaza88z

Coach
so if she didn't want to press charges, why keep selfies of her face looking like that

personally I think it's getting to a stage where you can "troll" a nrl player and hope he belts you so you can submit it to the media and get rich for it without even having to lay a charge

El Diablo

Post Whore
I 'Tink' this produced another Moffo scoop which was on the money. :lol:
:lol:
I'm trying hard to come up with a reason why it would be justified that a 100 kg bloke hitting a 60 kg woman giving her a black eye (someone posted fractured cheekbone)

Personal safety? She would need to be carrying a weapon (knife, gun, steel pipe etc) and be having a real go with it. But, why the blackeye.

Sorry, I struggling to justify the black eye; maybe some bruises on the arms holding her back - but a Black Eye.

i'm curious as to how you know her weight

YouareT

Juniors
I'm trying hard to come up with a reason why it would be justified that a 100 kg bloke hitting a 60 kg woman giving her a black eye (someone posted fractured cheekbone)

Personal safety? She would need to be carrying a weapon (knife, gun, steel pipe etc) and be having a real go with it. But, why the blackeye.

Sorry, I struggling to justify the black eye; maybe some bruises on the arms holding her back - but a Black Eye.
Whose to say that's how she got it? If she has swung a punch at him and he has caught her and pushed her away, anything could have happened

Diesel

Referee
as the girl hasn't pressed charges and gone to the media, I'd like to see the NRL be absolutely scathing of 9 and their bullshit reporting against RL.

I hope it turns out to be nothing and Nine get sued

BunniesMan

Immortal
It seems like there are two witnesses to this story.

So unless Boyd & Norman want to lie to the police and magistrate , im confident we'll hear the full story.
It's he said she said at this stage but apparently there are witnesses. Very soon one way or another it'll be they said and we'll be closer to the truth.

franklin2323

Immortal

Do we know his fist did that? He might of pushed and she fell. Are there doctors reports saying it was from a fist?

franklin2323

Immortal
as the girl hasn't pressed charges and gone to the media, I'd like to see the NRL be absolutely scathing of 9 and their bullshit reporting against RL.

I hope it turns out to be nothing and Nine get sued

Doubt it. Remember the Matty Johns 'scandal' nothing more then an orgy yet nothing came from that.

thorson1987

Coach
You're a troll Mr Anon. Hope you get banned.

Funnily enough, that was the way I was brought up by my mother. (Parents were divorced and dad was in the army so he lived in Townsville and Adelaide while I was growing up.

Although not once have I ever hit a female. The only time I came close I substituted her for a telegraph pole.

Back on topic, innocent until proven guilty.

Have we not learnt from the multiple issues of this kind in the past.

Glen

Bench
I keep reading the thread title as "3 Star NRL Scandal"

Like at least it's not a 5-star scandal

Jason Maher

Immortal
f**k this shit! 16 pages already. yet any discussion about relevant football issues struggles to get past half of the first page until it degenerates into my club your club crap.

you lot a no better than gutter journos when some scandalous story hits the press.

The real issue is... why won't useless Karmichaels like you switch to 50 posts per page?

blaza88z

Coach
The time of this is brilliant, right after we celebrate women in league, there's a big channel nine special of a woman getting thumped by an NRL player, allegedly

thorson1987

Coach
I keep reading the thread title as "3 Star NRL Scandal"

Like at least it's not a 5-star scandal

That's what I thought when I first saw it.

What would be classed as a 5 star NRL scandal? The storm salary cap scandal perhaps.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So she talks to police but doesn't lodge a complaint??? But is happy to talk to the channel 9 and RL hater f**k knuckle Overton???? I'm sure for no cash either.....

Seem legit :sarcasm: