What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji Marshall not guilty of assault occasioning actual bodily harm

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
Also, think about if the player involved was say, Justin Hodges.

Hodges comes out and says "I was called an aborigine, black c--t etc and that is why I did it."

This entire forum would be calling for a lifetime ban from NRL.

You're a knob.

The Tank

Bench
Fox Sports rehashing all the incidents since the Brett Stewart "incident". "League in Crisis" blah blah blah.

Devoted Dragon

Juniors
seems like all the nrl's " poster boy's " cant control their drinking and what happens to them when they do drink. It's time the premiers were given some credit. Look at the new ad we get a quick scene and then another lil flash with the tropthy at the end. It's all about jarryd the human bullet magnet hayne and benji marshall. Someone like darius boyd, Jamie soward or literally anyone in the dragons line up would do better than these morons.... and keep out of trouble. We only won the comp last year ! HELLO !!!

Long live st george

seems like all the nrl's " poster boy's " cant control their drinking and what happens to them when they do drink. It's time the premiers were given some credit. Look at the new ad we get a quick scene and then another lil flash with the tropthy at the end. It's all about jarryd the human bullet magnet hayne and benji marshall. Someone like darius boyd, Jamie soward or literally anyone in the dragons line up would do better than these morons.... and keep out of trouble. We only won the comp last year ! HELLO !!!

Long live st george

Yeah, Darius Boyd gives good interview. They line up around the block to listen to him.

Devoted Dragon

Juniors
and benji was on fire when he was standing there the other day ?? Looked like he was struggling for words. I bet he didnt the other night. he nearly shat himself when the flames went off behind him. stop defending the undefendable. face it the guys a tool.

wanted man

Juniors
I hope Benji receives no punishment from the NRL. He was prevoked by some yobbo looking to impress his friends. And while people will say he should have walked away, the reality is that it's not always possible if your honour and pride have been trampled on repeatedly by a aggressive drunk. If the wrong thing is said to any person they could react. And racial remarks can cut deep. If Benji made the racial slur he would be hang out to dry by the media, but wheres the defence for him when he is on the receiving end.

and benji was on fire when he was standing there the other day ?? Looked like he was struggling for words. I bet he didnt the other night. he nearly shat himself when the flames went off behind him. stop defending the undefendable. face it the guys a tool.

*yawn*

Thankfully, not all Saints fans (pretend or real)are as geniused as you.