What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji: try being loyal to your sport

High Flyers

Juniors
And Australia is a country built by convicts... Which is why it's full of merkins...

Now that IS actually a fact... :lol:

Speaking of facts.

NZ was once a part of the state of NSW. We thought you were rubbish and didnt contribue much to the economy (Mirrors the Kiwis in AU today) so we kicked you out.
Australia_history.gif

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
My GGGGrandfather was - stealing a cow, from a pommy imposed overlord to feed his family, is not a crime in Limerick, he should have been given a medal - pommy turds.

Definition of a kiwi person - south sea island pom.:lol:

Thats not bad. Free Poms. The establishment.

Boring.

Kenya is f**king boss at 7s.
They have been for a long time
stop dribbling shit merkin

Kenya are a f**king joke, yet they're up there with the best of them, that's precisely the point.

Look at that video, f**king hell if Kenya are boss at 7s I'd hate to see what a truly bad team looks like. You could assemble a Parra Eels sevens team and they'd wipe the floor with Kenya

For your information clown... All those great all blacks who came through the sevens team were unknown before titch got his hands on them.

Was that not my f**king point? You claimed players are only picked if they're committed to the 7s team, but all the time there are young kids in the set-up who f**k off the 7s circuit as soon as they get a sniff of top level 15s.

Hence, 7s is a game for up-and-comers and never-has-beens.

He helped turn them in to great 15s players.

Really? Then why the f**k are most the guys in the 7s team conspicuously shit at 15s? Is he selectively coaching them?

You stack team full of 15s players and they would get smashed.

All the best 7s players are playing 15s. The guys constantly playing 7s are players who were never good enough to play top level 15s. As far as truly talented players go, Hosea Gear is about the only player in the world who's taken the 7 man game seriously. The rest don't want to know once they're playing club rugby at the highest level.

Case in point... Melbourne com games... Australia pick giteau, tuqiri & rogers... And get hammered by NZ and England.

Didn't watch it, can't comment. Australia are notoriously inept at sevens so it doesn't really surprise me that throwing 1 good player in didn't improve them much.

The fitness demands coupled with the recovery needed over the 2days is too hard for them to just walk in to.

But you're talking shit because as I've told you, that's exactly what players do.

Miles Craigwell, Leonard Peters, Benny Brazzell, Carlin Isles. Four Americans who've never known rugby, and they all WALKED into the USA sevens team and were getting games with a few weeks training.

Failed American football players have the fitness required but league players don't? :roll:

Bengal

Juniors
As a kiwi it really is sad to see Benji go. I hope he goes well in Union - imagine fullback will be the most suitable position or him to start. Bastard situation this.

bellyache

Bench
I like loyalty and integrity in a person, Good luck Benji... Suffer Tigers management. Benji will be missed by all.

Mr Saab

Referee
He wont be missed. No player is irreplaceable....unless it is the halfback of NSW as Johns has not been replaced.

Son of Minto

Bench
A man of his word? He has two years left on a contract he signed and now he's having a sook and leaving. The whole "look how loyal I am i dont wanna play against the Tigers" is just a copout from a money hungry turd who's past his best.

f**k this white stain. Don't the let the door hit you on the way out. merkin.

gronkathon

First Grade
Tuned in just to see what he would say on TFS.

I am now left in no doubt that he painted himself into a corner and the new management called his bluff on the Union threat trotted out for over 7 years by Marshall & Tauber.

Now he is f**ked. No contract, no security, no need for anyone to offer big money to lure him.

I think he is realising that

R2Coupe

Juniors
Marshall is one of the best we've ever had and leaves a wonderful legacy. In his peak, how many kids wanted to step like Marshall? How many kids played league instead of soccer or RU because of him? Time to bury the grievances and respect the decision he has made and also the decision the WT's Board has made to grant him a release.

Latest posts