What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji: try being loyal to your sport

icewind

Juniors
Has nothing to do with TV money. He simply wants a lot more money then he is worth for how he is playing. It would be like paying money for a Ferarri and getting a SsangYong

no. SsangYongs are actually good value for money. Unlike Benji.

gronkathon

First Grade
The last remnants of the worst NRL club culture in living memory are slowly being moved on.

Potter & Mayer are providing a nice path forward

ek999

First Grade
Benji is at best the 10th best 5/8 at the moment

Reynolds, Sutton, Maloney, Thurston, Foran, Sezer, Campese, Carney, Widdop are all better. You could argue that John, Leuluai and Prince are also better.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Benji is at best the 10th best 5/8 at the moment

Reynolds, Sutton, Maloney, Thurston, Foran, Sezer, Campese, Carney, Widdop are all better. You could argue that John, Leuluai and Prince are also better.

But definitely not Ben Roberts.

Worst first grader ever.

boonboon

Juniors
As a Tigers fan -I understand Benji and I understand the tigers position . Both ha e made fair calls. So Thank you Benji for 10 years of awesomeness of excitement of brilliance and for our first ever premiership. You will always be a tiger and our first legend.

R2Coupe

Juniors
As a Tigers fan -I understand Benji and I understand the tigers position . Both ha e made fair calls. So Thank you Benji for 10 years of awesomeness of excitement of brilliance and for our first ever premiership. You will always be a tiger and our first legend.

Well written.

Loudstrat

Coach
I don't like seeing our big names going to and promoting a rival code.

Disappointing.

I thought with all our tv money we would be able to keep our high profile players.

Obviously not.
I love it when Union pay squillions for ex League has beens. In 2 years time he'll be the bargain Raiders signing after he comes back from Union, with the scorn of upper class twits ringing in his ears. Like Tequiri.

But of course, when Brutus goes on a hunger strike to get marquee allowances, he can look forward to the Storm signing him. Of course, that would mean signing Sheens to hold his hand.

Benji - great talent, yet inconsistency, expectation and injury prevented him from evolving into the player others thought he cold be.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I love it when Union pay squillions for ex League has beens. In 2 years time he'll be the bargain Raiders signing after he comes back from Union, with the scorn of upper class twits ringing in his ears. Like Tequiri.

:lol: well that is just straight up incorrect

Special K

Coach
If i was a tigers fan I would be doing backflips with joy over this. No way is he worth 750 let alone a million. You can't pay a bloke just because he is "marketable"