What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji

chewsta

First Grade
According to FB and James Hooper. Ennis has signed and will finish his career with the sharks. anybody have confirmation? I dont have a link, so unconfirmed..

cb4

First Grade
Ennis is the signing I am most excited about.

Fifita wrapped up, Ennis wrapped up, Benji wrapped up.

Retention in the right places done and dusted.

Just waiting on a few outside backs to return the phone call to Flan... Sharpie.

Go Nulla

Bench
Hate to be a cynic CB4 but I keep thinking the Snowden debacle.

You seem to have more info than the rest of us plebs.

So put em out there. What % certain are you of all three are done deals ?

Ads

First Grade
How old is Ennis? And does this change the dogs plans or will Lichaa now be their starting hooker?

With Beau upsetting the opposition in the Backs ,now we will have some balance in the forwards with Ennis shite stirring ! Great stuff !Opposition will be in tears. haha!

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
End is is one of those guys I've hated for years but I'm sure we'll all grow to love him over the next couple of years. Regardless is an upgrade from Degaw

DJShaksta

First Grade
If we resign DeGois we are deadset kidding ourselves.
Ennis is so far ahead of him as a player.

Click2000

Juniors
You know I think everyone is a little harsh on IDG - he has had a few injuries so a couple of flat games (like the entire team) but generally he gives us a real lift when he comes on the field especially in defence..

chewsta

First Grade
Never liked the bloke but he can play, Ennis is one of those players u love having in your team but hate in any other team. Much like Gal is to the rest of the world.

Quigs

Immortal
Wake me up when its all done and dusted .... I'll be the one snoring in the corner.

[youtube]pIgZ7gMze7A[/youtube]

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Exactly what is Wright doing for the team that Feki or Lootes isnt? Besides jumping.
Sorry didnt see your question.
Answer is , jumping. Both for trys & defending trys.
The other thing is im sure Feki plays left centre. Im sure Hurrell was right centre at the Kiwi 20's.