What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett announces he will depart Dragons at end of 2011

Ziggy the God

First Grade
So because the DT says its the Broncos it MUST be a true. In the press conference he even said he's willing to live away from Brisbane again if he needs to. His brother has said it's Souths. I think his brother knows more than the DT. The same DT who right before they said the Broncos were certainties, said the Knights were certainties, and right before that it was Souths that were certainties to get him.

Ever considered the fact that the DT is just publishing BS to fill up their columns and that they don't know anything more than you and I?

Hey BM, STFU.

_Johnsy

Referee
BM

moron-head-in-ass.jpg

BunniesMan

Immortal
You could listen to the rumours pages of papers that have had a different Bennett rumour every month.

Or you can listen to the man himself>

Two key points from what he said yesterday:

1) Hasn't made a decision-
How do you think the man feels when yesterday he's telling everyone he hasn't made his mind up and it could take him all year, and then today wakes up to headlines saying that's all not true and it's a done deal.

Obviously some arrogant big mouth from the Broncos has been stupid enough to talk to the papers. The fact that it's been talked about so much by the papers as a done deal could be the very thing that ruins the Broncos chances.

and key point #2: A challenge-
He repeatedly says he's after a challenge. What exactly is challenging about going to a 1 city team, a team that is the richest and most successful team of the modern era. A team he has already done everything there is to do in league with? Not once, but 6 times. Coaching the Broncos is not a challenge.

Delivering a premiership to Souths best fits that description, and to a lesser extent Newcastle.

But Brisbane? That isn't a challenge.

So you can keep listening to the rags and take everything they say as gospel, or you can listen to what the man himself says. Personally, I'll be paying more attention to Bennett than to what unnamed sources in the papers have to say.

Evenflow

Bench
You could listen to the rumours pages of papers that have had a different Bennett rumour every month.

Or you can listen to the man himself>

Two key points from what he said yesterday:

1) Hasn't made a decision-
How do you think the man feels when yesterday he's telling everyone he hasn't made his mind up and it could take him all year, and then today wakes up to headlines saying that's all not true and it's a done deal.

Obviously some arrogant big mouth from the Broncos has been stupid enough to talk to the papers. The fact that it's been talked about so much by the papers as a done deal could be the very thing that ruins the Broncos chances.

and key point #2: A challenge-
He repeatedly says he's after a challenge. What exactly is challenging about going to a 1 city team, a team that is the richest and most successful team of the modern era. A team he has already done everything there is to do in league with? Not once, but 6 times. Coaching the Broncos is not a challenge.

Delivering a premiership to Souths best fits that description, and to a lesser extent Newcastle.

But Brisbane? That isn't a challenge.

So you can keep listening to the rags and take everything they say as gospel, or you can listen to what the man himself says. Personally, I'll be paying more attention to Bennett than to what unnamed sources in the papers have to say.

x1agps.jpg

Snappy

Coach
I'd argue that taking Broncos crop of young players to a premiership is a challange. In fact,taking any team to a GF these days is a challange.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
oh no, i did mean to post the red button....

simply click on the image of the button and all your bunniesman issues will simply disappear :)
You've got nothing. You've only truly made it when old Bandwagonman puts you on his ignore list. One of the great honours of my life.

BunniesMan

Immortal
You've got nothing. You've only truly made it when old Bandwagonman puts you on his ignore list. One of the great honours of my life.
the only people that have acheived that honour are bunniesmen and ratsack. the two biggest knobs on the forum. im sure if haynetrain and raiderspremiers posted more often they'd be on there too

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
the only people that have acheived that honour are bunniesmen and ratsack. the two biggest knobs on the forum. im sure if haynetrain and raiderspremiers posted more often they'd be on there too
Dammit. How about it if I post this:
You're gay
You're gay
You're gay
You're gay
You're gay
You're gay
You're gay
You're gay
You're gay
You're gay
You're gay
You're gay
You're gay
You're gay
You're gay
You're gay
You're gay
You're gay
You're gay
You're gay
You're gay
You're gay
You're gay
You're gay
You're gay
You're gay
You're gay
You're gay

Snappy

Coach

Your not giving yourself enough credit. Your the biggest knob on the forum.

Latest posts