What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett announces he will depart Dragons at end of 2011

blukablu

Juniors
BunniesMan is going to write a book on the inner thoughts and hidden emotions of Wayne Bennett since he clearly has him figured out and knows him better than he knows himself.

BunniesMan

Immortal
BunniesMan are you still here getting a laugh out of all the people you are baiting with your jokes?

In all seriousness, Bennett will be at Brisbane with Boyd. Boyd doesnt want to stay in sydney any longer than he has to, especially if Bennett isnt here & Bennett does not want to coach at Souths...You can take that as gospel BM, trust me.

Souths will end up with someone like Nathan Brown, which isnt a bad decision either really...
I'm not "baiting" anyone with any "jokes". I'm being serious. I simply refuse to think Bennett would outright lie to us. He said he hadn't made up his mind. He says he still hasn't, your masters in the media are saying otherwise so you choose to believe them. I choose to believe Bennett.

I believe that he hasn't made up his mind and that of what he says he wants, that best describes us.
Do society a favour and just f*ck off BunniesTurd, your opinions have about as much merit as your football team.
No HuttyTurd, I won't be doing that. It may come as a surprise but your opinion matters as little to me as mine do to you.

Collateral

Coach
IHe said he hadn't made up his mind. He says he still hasn't, your masters in the media are saying otherwise so you choose to believe them. I choose to believe Bennett.

Im not listening to the media. ive said he will be back at brisbane with Boyd a long time before the media gave up of Souths.

You can delude yourself as much as you want (sorry but that is what you are doing). Have you met Wayne or do you know Wayne personally? If not then you would be a fool to just believe that he wouldnt lie to you.

Im telling you that neither he, nor Boyd will end up at South Sydney. Boyd wants to be back in QLD and Bennett does not want to deal with the politics of South Sydney, as he would not have full control of the club. Too many chiefs, not enough indians unfortunately for you.

Fingerbang

Bench
Sandow (and Boyd hypothetically, if he came with Bennett and Bennett decided to play him at five eighth because we have plenty of outside backs) sh*ts on the Dragons halves. Sandow has more talent than Soward does and look what Bennett did with Soward. Actually made the little wanker into a productive player.
Yes....Dragons halves are so sh*t. They only helped Dragons win the minor premiership the last 2 years, the premiership last year, and the World Club Challenge this year. Pretty poor, huh? Imagine if the Dragons had Sandow.

You idiot!!!

BunniesMan

Immortal
Yes....Dragons halves are so sh*t. They only helped Dragons win the minor premiership the last 2 years, the premiership last year, and the World Club Challenge this year. Pretty poor, huh? Imagine if the Dragons had Sandow.

You idiot!!!
I didn't say they were sh*t, I said they're not as good as Sandow/Boyd would potentially be. My point was Bennett managed to turn them into premiership winning halves, and in my opinion he could do even more with Sandow at 7 and Boyd at 6.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Sandow will never win a premiership
Let's not forget Sandow only turned 22 this year. He was blooded far too early and that hurt him. IMO he's shown signs of improvement this year, he has shown the ability to take over a game at times. He took out the shoulder charge (last week at least). I just think a coach like Bennett could do wonders with him. With Bennett Sandow would become a premiership winning halfback within 2 years.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I didn't say they were sh*t, I said they're not as good as Sandow/Boyd would potentially be. My point was Bennett managed to turn them into premiership winning halves, and in my opinion he could do even more with Sandow at 7 and Boyd at 6.

Boyd at 6? A few posts ago you called him the worlds best fullback.
Seriously, if you're a troll taking us all for a ride admit it now and I'll congratulate on your efforts. If you're not and just a totally mentally deficient moron get in contact with your carer ASAP.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Boyd at 6? A few posts ago you called him the worlds best fullback.
Seriously, if you're a troll taking us all for a ride admit it now and I'll congratulate on your efforts. If you're not and just a totally mentally deficient moron get in contact with your carer ASAP.
He is the worlds best fullback but I think he can make the same transition as Lockyer.

A year from now if we were to get Boyd I'd want Boyd at 6 and Inglis at 1. They'd be our two best backs and should play the key positions.

With Boyd at 6 I think it would make Sandow a better halfback.

And another reason for Boyd at 6, to get him we would have to not resign Sutton so we'll have a hole at 6 while having a whole bunch of players capable of playing fullback and playing it well (Inglis, Merritt etc).

And no I'm not trolling and I'm not mentally deficient either. These are my honest opinions and my IQ is well above 100.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Hornby isn't far off them. And Sandow, especially with Bennetts help, will be better than Hornby or Perry or Orford.

perverse

Referee
watch Jason Taylor in the 2001 grand final to see what would probably happen to Sandow if Souths ever made it that far.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Hornby isn't far off them. And Sandow, especially with Bennetts help, will be better than Hornby or Perry or Orford.

:lol::lol::lol: F*ck off you clown. Sandow is a little nuffy who can't tackle, isn't fit to shine Hornby's boots

BunniesMan

Immortal
:lol::lol::lol: F*ck off you clown. Sandow is a little nuffy who can't tackle, isn't fit to shine Hornby's boots
Lol lets see how he goes without Bennett. If Sandow had the luxury of worlds greatest coach he'd do more than Hornby has.

Dragon Dave

Bench
Why are you continually talking about Souths winning the premiership next year BM? I thought they were certainties this year?