What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Bro's

Who are your three favourite sets of bro's

• Geyer

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Iro

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Morris

Votes: 22 23.7%
  • Alexander

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Walters

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • Stewart

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • Mortimer

• Hindmarsh

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Johns

Votes: 33 35.5%
  • Bugden

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Sorensen

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • D & J Smith

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Burgess

• Mannah

Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Hughes

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eozsmiles

Bench
Who are your favourite sets of brothers to have played footy and why.

If I've left a significant set off the poll I'll possibly include them later. I've only named players from the modern era so there will be a few. Two spots free.

Something for the off season.

Last edited:

simmo64

Juniors
Who are your favourite sets of brothers to have played footy and why. Playing, coaching, administrating.

If I've left a significant set off the poll I'll possibly include them later. I've only named players from the modern era so there will be a few. 2 spots free.

Something for the off season.
Rampling brothers for Souths 1980's

eozsmiles

Bench
Where are the Rapers?

Anyway, only chose one set. The Sorensens.

Probably could have had the Provan brothers in there too. But I didn't see them or the Raper's play so I didn't think of them of the top of my head for the poll.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Probably could have had the Provan brothers in there too. But I didn't see them or the Raper's play so I didn't think of them of the top of my head for the poll.

I figured that. :)

Who is the significant set you omitted?

Canard

Immortal
I thought for sure this was going to be a picture of Mundane and his rent boys that was on Twitter last night.

I voted Sorensons. Rough house buggers.
I thought maybe the Wynn's, Graham and Peter may have earned a guernsey.

Lambretta

First Grade
I was going to vote Burgess, but I've only really seen enough of Sam to know I like the lad. Not sure about the others. If I were a plate of food I'd be scared shitless of George.

eozsmiles

Bench
I figured that. :)

Who is the significant set you omitted?

There are a probably quite few significant sets of brothers left off the list. None were omitted, just not thought of during the minute I spent writing it. You mentioned the Raper's for one. The Provan's might be another. They were before my time. The Witt brothers might get a mention.

Who do you think is your favourite set of brothers left off the list?

ShaneO85

Juniors
Where is the spaghetti twins option?

Those two blokes with funny last names in red jerseys of my childhood. Pretty sure we'll never get a nickname like that again in this pc world.

Latest posts