What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Better Game: Eels/Dogs or Rooters/Warriors?

What was the better game?

• Total voters

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Warriors Roosters IMO. The Dogs were inept on Friday, neither team was inept for any extended period of time yesterday. Plus, Roosters game was in daylight.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Timmah said:
Warriors Roosters IMO. The Dogs were inept on Friday, neither team was inept for any extended period of time yesterday. Plus, Roosters game was in daylight.

Pretty sad your best game of the year was inept.

I do agree however Roosters/Warriors was a better game.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Roosters/Warriors by a long, long way. In terms of closeness, ebbing and flowing, teams looking like they were home, regular lead changes. It had everything. It might have been a draw, and its a bit of a cliche, but no team deserved to lose that match.

Timmah

Staff member
eels_fan_01 said:
Pretty sad your best game of the year was inept.

I do agree however Roosters/Warriors was a better game.

Stick to commenting on what you know. We've played far better on many occasions. At our best we would've lapped your mob.

Dutchy

Immortal
If Dogs played as good as they played against us when they beat us at Brooky...or even when we beat them at Telstra..they would of smacked Parra.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Dutchy said:
If Dogs played as good as they played against us when they beat us at Brooky...or even when we beat them at Telstra..they would of smacked Parra.

Well if Eels played the way we did on Friday and Manly how they did on Sunday...we would have spanked you guys. But we played you the last Sunday and we lost, i find it stupid to say "if someone played like that they would win". We got the 2 points thats all that matters.

Mr Saab

Referee
Warriors Roosters was slightly better, but that is not saying much.
Both games were of high standard

scottyeel

Bench
Timmah said:
Stick to commenting on what you know. We've played far better on many occasions. At our best we would've lapped your mob.
Coulda, woulda, didn't.
34-22:lol: :lol: :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
eels_fan_01 said:
Well if Eels played the way we did on Friday and Manly how they did on Sunday...we would have spanked you guys. But we played you the last Sunday and we lost, i find it stupid to say "if someone played like that they would win". We got the 2 points thats all that matters.

YOU suggested the 'Dogs played their best game against you which is far from correct.

HevyDevy said:
There is no doubt that Dogs v Eels was better quality while the Roosters Warriors had more drama.

Remember though that Shayne Hayne's uselessness contributed to the game being so close. The Warriors should feel very hard done by.

manu's benefit of the doubt when you couldn't see if he dropped it or not? the forward pass? f**king, dead set people on here are clueless

roosters game because it had a 16-0 lead then the opposition fight back and lead by 12 then we hit the lead then lose it. more drama.

Moffo said:
i thought the dogs game was better (no bias)

LOL @ most Dogs/Eels fans saying Dogs/Eels.

Warriors/Roosters was definitely the best game I've seen this year, it had everything.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I enjoyed the skill in the Eels v Dogs better personally

However for me the game of the season is still Manly v Melbourne at Brookvale, that was awesome, finals type footy.

Latest posts