What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest ever prelim final crowd coming up?

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Channel 10 report that 55000 tix have been sold for Friday nite.... Is a sell out of the question??????????? Or am I getting too far ahead of myself

mickdo

Coach
PAX is a rough guide, and has proven good enough in the past. Who cares what some nuffy who claims to work at Ticketek says.

dgsfan

Juniors
If you read the article it says that the figure takes into account members. So minus however many members there are from 55,000 and that's how many are sold so far. If all members turn up, at this stage there'd be a 55,000 crowd. Awesome effort. Probably won't sell out and I'd imagine sales
will slow down now. Final crowd will probably be 65,000.

dgsfan

Juniors
If you read the article it says that the figure takes into account members. So minus however many members there are from 55,000 and that's how many are sold so far. If all members turn up, at this stage there'd be a 55,000 crowd. Awesome effort. Probably won't sell out and I'd imagine sales

Angry_eel

First Grade
I'll be surprised if its more than 65K. I think a lot of scalpers are buying the ticks as well. Either that or alot of neutrals are turning up.

It doesnt say all stadium members.

It says it includes stadium members ticket sales. Members can but extra seats in the members area for all games so they can take along extra friends etc.

ashrafieh

Juniors
A Reserved - Single tickets Only
B Reserved - Available
C Reserved - Single Tickets Only
Bulldogs A Reserved - Single Tickets Only
Bulldogs B Reserved - Available
Bulldogs C Reserved - Available
Eels A Reserved - Single Tickets Only
Eels B Reserved - Single Tickets Only
Eels C Reserved - Available
Alcohol Free A Reserved - Single Tickets Only
Alcohol Free B Reserved - Single Tickets Only
Alcohol Free C Reserved - Single Tickets Only

Heading towards a sellout.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Why would you go to the effort of changing all the wording from Seats to Tickets? :lol:

jimmee007

Juniors
They havent opened the upper deck on the tunnel side as yet. So far only members tickets have been allocated for up there.

Latest posts