What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest Wanker on LU?

andrew057

First Grade
OK. I'm going to skip the shocking grammar. Clearly, you're from an under-privileged background -zero education except surfing. Guessing - dossing at a 1 bedroom unit with 15 of your Brookie dope-smoking mates paying $20 each a week.

I'll skip the use of the C-word - always a sign of top shelf. :lol:

You do have a team to support. They are badly named and supported by the lowest form of amoeba. But, it's your team.

And it's vegetables like you, all class and intelligence :lol:, existing on favours from mates, that makes your "great" club what it is today.

All I can say is - bring on the Storm - first GF ever where your club enters history as the only club to lose by 60+.

I've never felt closer to the Storm than I did last GF. I want to experience that feeling again. :lol:

:lol: :lol: Bravo.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
STC is being pissy cos ink probably made him look like the complete and utter moron he really is

stumped

Juniors
Thats 2, I'm very dissapointed you rooster swallowing scrote.

why do you take it so personally?

is it because you only have a forum to vent your feeling, or is it that you don't have a team to follow in the finals series?

i personally say bring on the crickets season

Ryan

Juniors
have you bee taking your clothes off in public again Ryan ? :lol:

Nah mate - I'm off the alcohol completely, in some insane attempt to get fit. No alcohol then means I've been well and truly clothed for the past 12 months at parties !

Boring - I know. Last time I completely nuded up was the major semi against The Dragons at ANZ Stadium 2 years ago !

Shorty

Staff member
Erm for the record this is from my point of view as a poster as I don't have anything to do with banning people..