What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bitchfighting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

innsaneink

Referee
innsaneink said:
Again....Why do you want to meet?
Too hard for you?

Still waiting ,.....you really should be ashamed of this hissy fit adam....dont let it upset you so.

Oh yeh, backdoor missed the 100 too, though that was a given eh.

Ink .. all mouth and doesn't front

Talks a good game but when it comes to showing some graft or toil he doesn't want to know. Just like the welfare cheating filth he is

innsaneink

Referee
themanonthehill said:
It's more than you got you inconsequential, bottom feeding, leeching twat
More than Ive got???

LOL, you sit there all afternoon abusing me on the net like a 12yo tuff guy, and you say you got more than me???
Riiiiight.
Ink .. all mouth and doesn't front
LOL...thats you and the AGMs

Ink if you ever get a job and earn decent money you might be able to take your family on an overseas holiday. Ink and alien ... peas in a pod

ozzie

Bench
alien said:
yeah those c**ks want him on their team
sorry I f;;;cking said a word you moron. We aren't after them we are fairly well off for halves and five eights thanks.

You must be the symbol of the Wests team - a bird brain

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
ozzie, don't worry about alien, he's just cranky because he hasn't had a chance to eat something in the last 6 minutes.

WestsRobbo

Juniors
madunit said:
ozzie, don't worry about alien, he's just cranky because he hasn't had a chance to eat something in the last 6 minutes.

I was drinking and stuff came out my nose! :D

Magpie Nick

Juniors
themanonthehill said:
Maybe he hasn't had a date to the telstra stadium maccas with his pamfa for a while and is a bit on edge ??

I heard Maccas at ANZ have asked Wests not to hold anymore $1 pie days when they play there. Apparently SFS almost ran dry because of alien and if the deal was to be on at ANZ, Maccas would go out of business. Oh and alien wouldn't get to go on his date.

Mish

Juniors
And who is his Panfa moth? didn't realise he associated with any. Then again he doesn't talk to me so maybe he does, I wouldnt know.

crispy_beef

Juniors
Ahh alien.

The first and only Shim in history to make it onto Romper Room and subsequently cause the the magical mirror to break.

I caught a glimpse of an 8 year old touching his maturing gunt and decided life was not worth living, got on the wooden pole horsies and galloped the f**k away

alien

Referee
crispy_beef said:
Ahh alien.

The first and only Shim in history to make it onto Romper Room and subsequently cause the the magical mirror to break.

I caught a glimpse of an 8 year old touching his maturing gunt and decided life was not worth living, got on the wooden pole horsies and galloped the f**k away

You're talking about yourself there aren't you :lol:

crispy_beef

Juniors
Ahh yes. Denying your outage of guntage on Romper Room is not helping.

If a straw poll were conducted I am sure it would be seen as a highly credible report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts