What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson found guilty of indecent assault

Don't let the door it you on the arse on the way out, you scummy douchebag. Well done bringing the game into disrepute over women yet f**king again. Shame on Canberra for giving the moron a slap on the wrist and well done to the Blues for pissing away their integrity by selecting him in the first place.

So you've decided his guilt have you?

BunniesMan

Immortal
Even though I support him being stood down and having his registration suspended that does not mean he is not entitled to the presumption of innocence.

He is innocent until proven guilty. You can believe that and still support him being stood down.

Well Ferguson has stuffed up, you'd think he would learn after the Dugan incident earlier, there was talk off the field how he's matured since and all he could think about was football.

He deserves to be dropped from NSW and also Canberra Raiders.

Why does he deserve to be dropped ?

He's been charged , not found guilty.

NrlCoach

Juniors
Because he's one of the best footballers in the world and makes us a better team and gives us a greater chance at winning a premiership

We've dumped Carney only to see the spineless NRL let him waltz back into the game, on an even bigger wage, with a bigger profile and go on to be the face of the game. We're now seeing Dugan stroll back into the NRL without so much as a whimper from the NRL attempting to back our stand

Im sick of it. Im sick of seeing my club try and do the right thing only to see it bite them on the arse thanks to the limp wristed efforts of the NRL.

f**k the NRL and their absurd guilty until proven otherwise attitude and f**k their limp wristed efforts in backing clubs trying to make a stand against serial pests

Ill be sending an email to the club tomorrow expressing to them should they sack him, that ill be handing in my membership. Time to start thinking of ourselves, no other club puts the game and its image first, why the f**k should we?
I stop reading there. you and fergo need give up the :b::alcho:

Suspensions pending investigations are common in many walks of life. It is not unique to the NRL.

Actually no , it's not common.

It typically only happens when there are charges that relate to the job.

For instance if you were alleged to assault a work mate.

If you were charged with assaulting a random person very few jobs would stand someone down.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Because he's one of the best footballers in the world and makes us a better team and gives us a greater chance at winning a premiership

We've dumped Carney only to see the spineless NRL let him waltz back into the game, on an even bigger wage, with a bigger profile and go on to be the face of the game. We're now seeing Dugan stroll back into the NRL without so much as a whimper from the NRL attempting to back our stand

Im sick of it. Im sick of seeing my club try and do the right thing only to see it bite them on the arse thanks to the limp wristed efforts of the NRL.

f**k the NRL and their absurd guilty until proven otherwise attitude and f**k their limp wristed efforts in backing clubs trying to make a stand against serial pests

Ill be sending an email to the club tomorrow expressing to them should they sack him, that ill be handing in my membership. Time to start thinking of ourselves, no other club puts the game and its image first, why the f**k should we?
I empathise with ya mate. It's not fair on the fans to see crap like this happen to your team. Chin up.

kmav23

Juniors
Even though I support him being stood down and having his registration suspended that does not mean he is not entitled to the presumption of innocence.

He is innocent until proven guilty. You can believe that and still support him being stood down.

When a man has history of intoxication and spitting at others, people are not going to believe him.

When witnesses have said he charged back thru the back door after been kicked out.

skeepe

Immortal
The NRL can go and f**k themselves.

How long did the NRL de-register Dugan for his repeated indiscretions involving the abuse of alcohol?