What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson found guilty of indecent assault

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Why couldn't someone just have sex with a big name player and then say pay us 50k or I will claim rape and you will have your registration suspended

just as a hypothetical

If it were that easy, I'd quit my job and graft a pair of tits on to my back.

Tommax25

Bench
Trust the DT to headline it as a "sex attack"

I noticed that, and I noticed the speech marks and I checked the article for who used the words sex attack and I couldn't find them anywhere else, including the headline. The only place the phrase sex attack was used was just in the link to get people to click on it. I shouldn't be surprised.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I think hitting a child over words is probably inappropriate. A smack when they do something like reach for a hot stove or run out into the street is fine.

hrundi99

First Grade
And you are why society is now so weak.

Shh...your own emotional weakness is showing.

Does it make you feel good to hit your kids? You know, when you lose patience and can't control yourself?

Would you accept someone else hitting your kids?

chrisD

Coach
Has Ferguson actually admitted doing anything? It'd be a pretty epic turn if this was a Stewart style beat up.

If he was underdone he shouldn't have, bu if he felt fine then why wouldn't he?

Just wistful fantasising of what could have been.

It is admirable that you are so passionate about due process. The thing you are failing to consider is, none of us know if Ferguson had conditions placed on him by the NRL or the raiders after his rooftop cruiser drinking androtropry. For all we know the NRL have every right to suspend just for walking into a licensed establishment.

Several jobs have conditions and terms placed upon your ongoing employment, if you breach those terms or conditions your employer has every right to suspend your employment.

When i was in the Army if one of my diggers turned up for work drunk I put him in Jail.

Don't get so worked up defending this fool as you me and everyone else on here have no idea what restrictions the NRL placed on his ongoing employment.

We would have heard about such conditions being imposed.

Tommax25

Bench
Hah!

So you're saying you think it's considered assault for a female to slap a bloke?

I didn't say it was reasonable or appropriate.

I just don't consider it ASSAULT.

Can't simply touching a police officer be considered assualt or something like that? Or is that just America/made up in my head? If so then a slap isn't a far reach either.

hitman82

Bench
Legally a slap is assault. But you're going to look like a total homo if you go to the police and complain about it.

Sphagnum

Coach
0w3azsg2mcg6m7u2kvj3fz2mdntz3ruezu1s.jpg

SharkShocked

Bench
"It's understood the charge will allege that Ferguson inappropriately touched the groin region of a female."

If that's true... would you not expect your wife, sister, mother... to slap the be-Jesus out of the person?

I'd have no issue with mine doing it. Would you?

And if i was as much of a genius to get drunk and do that... I'd be looking for a corner to hide in from the personal embarrassment.

I hope that he hasn't done that and that there is some sort of mis-understanding...