What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson found guilty of indecent assault

BunniesMan

Immortal
Well the part where she went away and then came back to push him again is hardly self defence.
FFS what was allegedly done to Ferguson pales into insignificance next to what he allegedly did. Most people would have done much worse to him if what is alleged about him is true.

Scorpio30

Bench
What you are about to read is true....

A mate of mine use to manage a wine bar and when he was short of staff on a Saturday night he might get me to go down and do a couple of hours of being a "glassy" for him.
I use to get women pinching my a*rse, grabbing kisses and on one occasion when I was walking past 2 young ladies "dirty dancing" together, one of the girls grabbed the other girls hand and landed it right on my crotch.
Should I have:
a) Thought "Yes..this is great!"
b) Slapped them hard and told them to lay off.
c) Called the bouncers over and had them thrown out
d) Called the cops and had them charged with sexual assault

carcharias

Immortal

A mate of mine use to manage a wine bar and when he was short of staff on a Saturday night he might get me to go down and do a couple of hours of being a "glassy" for him.
I use to get women pinching my a*rse, grabbing kisses and on one occasion when I was walking past 2 young ladies "dirty dancing" together, one of the girls grabbed the other girls hand and landed it right on my crotch.
Should I have:

rooted both of them very hard for being naughty .

hang on.....you nearly tricked me...
what did they look like?oh ...wait wait wait....no no my mistake
the answer is

rooted both of them very hard for being naughty .

DJShaksta

First Grade

Should I have:

e) told them to wait 2 mins while you went and told your mate you felt sick and had to leave.

Scorpio30

Bench
Funnily enough....The a*rse pinching I didnt mind, the kisses I didnt mind...But the crotch thing with "two fit young tanned attractive blondes that could have been twins"....it weirded me out a little...LOL

Walt Flanigan

Referee
FFS what was allegedly done to Ferguson pales into insignificance next to what he allegedly did. Most people would have done much worse to him if what is alleged about him is true.

Christ you're thick.

All I said is that her actions didn't qualify as self-defence. I did not try and justify his actions. Hell I'd even consider what she did as fair game.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

Should I have:

E) told this story to someone who gave a f**k.

kmav23

Juniors

Should I have:

cool so your saying your fine with another man grabbing your wife/gfd/daughter/sisters genitals whenever they want?

:D

Do you live in the shire ?

Shorty

Staff member
ffs can these blokes not handle their booze?
I really don't begrudge players having a drink in their spare time (mind you anyone serious about their footy performance wouldn't) but handle your booze.
They seem worse than the chicks I see walking with their heels in their hands at 3am in the valley.

Latest posts