What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson found guilty of indecent assault

NrlCoach

Juniors
lol anyone see foxsports they said milner charged with rape but showed clip of blake ferguson and NSW coach and team been interviews. merkins

kmav23

Juniors
Raiders need to let these young troubled players go to veteran clubs with strong leadership.

Didgi

Hah!

So you're saying you think it's considered assault for a female to slap a bloke?

I didn't say it was reasonable or appropriate.

I just don't consider it ASSAULT.

Luckily no one gives a shit about your opinion then... any application of force outside of what is normally accepted in society is assault. The police would never in a thousand million years prosecute for a drunken slap in a nightclub, but yes, technically it constitutes assault.

She is allowed self defence. If what is alleged is true her slapping him is perfectly ok.

Self defence might be a defence but more realistically it's provocation.

Shorty

Staff member
He has gone the grope. At worse, even these days, it would be considered at the lower end of indecent assault. There will be no prison time, unless they (???) want to make an example of him; like the judge who ran the red light, made an bullshit excuse regarding the fine and did jail time - unf**kbelievable.
Why?:?
There are a lot of accidents and deaths from running red lights, sorry, I have no problem with that, he broke the law.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Why?:?
There are a lot of accidents and deaths from running red lights, sorry, I have no problem with that, he broke the law.

Because anyone else (and there have been many) would have received a heavier fine and possible lose of licence; he, I would say, had pissed his fellow beaks (judges) off somewhere along the way.

thorson1987

Coach
Because anyone else (and there have been many) would have received a heavier fine and possible lose of licence; he, I would say, had pissed his fellow beaks (judges) off somewhere along the way.

He was jailed for lying on a Stat Dec.

All to get out of paying a $77 speeding fine.

ek999

First Grade
Einfeld lied in multiple stat decs claiming he wasn't the driver which is what he was jailed for. The driving offenses themselves had nothing to do with why he was sent to jail.

thorson1987

Coach
Einfeld lied in multiple stat decs claiming he wasn't the driver which is what he was jailed for. The driving offenses themselves had nothing to do with why he was sent to jail.

Exactly.

And anyone, know matter if you are a dole bludger or the Prime Minister, would be jailed for that.

magpie4ever

First Grade

Agreed as per my original post, but the judgment was way over the top; it was more to do with politics within the judiciary.

It was stated at the time: "he was made an example of due to his standing in the community". Sorry, but the legal system supposedly (which it does not) should treat everyone equally regardless of their standing.

Dazraider

Juniors
well if he did itwith no reason then he is a f@kweet , but if itwas planned by her to say something to hin to make him want to do that then he is an idiot for accepting the invite. give him a chance though as he is only 23 full of money and popular so its just normal for someone like him to act the way he did. they say duggan did nothing wrong, well what he didn't do was be with his mate to send him home after surely he had enough.
there is way too many people looking for quick cash or fame and she may be one of them

Alsmug

Juniors
Honestly kmav nobody cares about your opinion in anyway
is that so? pete that's child psychology that's what you know best , ass-u-me , how do you know no one else cares? you assume , this is why you need to tighten that little fragile mind

drake

First Grade
is that so? pete that's child psychology that's what you know best , ass-u-me , how do you know no one else cares? you assume , this is why you need to tighten that little fragile mind

I'm happy for Pete to make that call; kmav death rides league. I'd tip most of the established population here agree. Thanks for blowing in though.