What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson found guilty of indecent assault

NrlCoach

Juniors
lol i hope he is not paying his lawyers.. He pleads not guilty and then he admits to groping her #-o the f**k

Brutus

Referee
C ya grub.

Go play 'bubba ball' in jail and stay the f**k away from rugby league forever.

IMO the justice system will be lenient and he won't see any jail time, but I reckon the NRL will make an example of him and ban him for 2 years.

That's my gut feeling on what will happen.

Cletus

First Grade
I'll go for deregistered for two years and will struggle to get a game here or overseas. Can't see a gaol term though.EU

ek999

First Grade
Good to see El Masri dropped the bloke as his manager. If that's the type of defence he mounts for clients I wouldn't want him negotiating on my behalf.

eozsmiles

Bench
I had uni classes with Adam Houda. Was always a mad doggies fan. Never struck me as being that bright for a guy that ended up a lawyer, not that he was a total mug by any standard. Worked his arse off, I'll give him that.

eozsmiles

Bench
Don't believe he has any adult convictions - he had a shit upbring so maybe he has some juvenile stuff.

As said, I believe he will get a good behaviour bond, community service and maybe some financial compensation to the victim. And really, it should not be more than that (drunken grope).

I dare say that of you look through court reports the penalties for such offences are quite varied depending on the exact circumstances. I'm not willing to hazard a guess what he'll get.

NrlCoach

Juniors
IMO the justice system will be lenient and he won't see any jail time, but I reckon the NRL will make an example of him and ban him for 2 years.

That's my gut feeling on what will happen.
surely he won't get any jail time.. i mean Lui beats his GF and only gets two-year good behavior :crazy: Ferguson grops a women in a night club and gets 2 years. Justice System of Peace :lol:

magpie4ever

First Grade
I had uni classes with Adam Houda. Was always a mad doggies fan. Never struck me as being that bright for a guy that ended up a lawyer, not that he was a total mug by any standard. Worked his arse off, I'll give him that.

Bright = Lawyer - doesn't add up.

Rat Cunning = Lawyer - closer to the mark.:cool:

Latest posts