What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson found guilty of indecent assault

God-King Dean

Immortal
"I always liked blonde girls because I lived in Cronulla for a long time," he said.

:lol:

Is this Houda guy geniused?

Swamp

Juniors
The NRL needs to come out & say right who wants to be next? If they want to act like they are rock stars they should join a band, not keep dragging the game through the mud.

Kiwi

First Grade
Innocent until proven guilty which he has been. Don't need this type in the game rub him out and can honestly say even though I did mention signing him earlier, that was my innocent till proven guilty stance.

BranVan3000

Coach
It is at this point the woman claimed Ferguson allegedly indecently assaulted her for "two to three seconds".

Mr Houda disputed the length of time saying the incident occurred in "less than a second", the court heard.

Oh well that's okay then, right? What a good lawyer

Mortar

Juniors
Sammy the proud club Cpt can give him some simple training in public toilet etiquette.. The club culture will improve if/when he arrives.
Didn't take long for one of the feltcher twins to coming sooking as soon as the word Broncos is mention. Loudtard will be here next after he cleans up.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
He wont end up in jail, prob get a gbo. IC will be looking to make an example and stamp him out for at least a couple of years at least. Will have a serious conviction, most countries wont give him a visa, so that rules out esl or union.

Suck shit you massive genius. Better hope uncle choc still sees some use in you.

What a farkin waste of talent.

Ferguson's lawyer, Adam Houda, asked for the sentencing to be adjourned to allow for an assessment on mental health issues, which he said had been raised by Ferguson moments before the judgment.

Hey, legal dude, if I make up some mental illness, do you think I'll get off??

Apologies to those out there with mental illness, but I'm so sick of every Tom, Dick and Harry playing on it when they get caught doing shit they shouldn't have.

Last edited:
Here's the IC chance to really show they're serious about players misbehaving.

Wasn't Tevita Latu banned by Gallop from ever being registered again? Similar thing should happen to Ferguson.

Being a convicted sex criminal and having that follow you around for the rest of your days, f**k that.

Surely

Post Whore
It's not a massive crime I've had my c**k grabbed in a nightclub before, I just told the guy to buy me a drink first next time.

MrAnonymous

Bench
The way some of you merkins are going on you would think he raped someone if you didn't know the story.

He wont go to jail :lol: and he will be back in the nrl by 2015 imo.

LESStar58

Referee
Sit him out of the game indefiently.

Make him go and dig ditches so he realises just how fortunate he is to be paid a shit load of cash to play footy.

Failing that, lifetime ban. Let's not be like our chief rival who employ the wet lettuce leaf tactic for misbehaving players.

LESStar58

Referee
Here's the IC chance to really show they're serious about players misbehaving.

Wasn't Tevita Latu banned by Gallop from ever being registered again? Similar thing should happen to Ferguson.

Being a convicted sex criminal and having that follow you around for the rest of your days, f**k that.

Contract torn up by Cronulla. Not sure if he was permanently banned as I'm sure he turned out for Tonga at the 2008 World Cup... then again, any lower grader can qualify for one of the minnow nations.