What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson found guilty of indecent assault

some11

Referee
How much of a deadshit does he come across as? What a prick of a human being.

Lol, if he didn't have lawyers holding him back I can just imagine the expletive laden tirade he would go on.

"This f**ken s**t wanted the D, she was beggin' for it!"

God-King Dean

Immortal
Ferguson's ex Raiders teammate Josh Dugan gave evidence and told the court the pair were showered with attention from patrons at both establishments.
When asked by Ferguson's lawyer Adam Houda if there was "no shortage of girls making advancements", Dugan replied: "not at all".

and-now-blake-fergusons-gran-mama-aint-the-on-L-bs0Xi5.png

Don't hater da playerz, hate da game.

_Johnsy

Referee
What a knob.

Should fit right in at the Broncos........

Sammy the proud club Cpt can give him some simple training in public toilet etiquette.. The club culture will improve if/when he arrives.

Last edited:

tumbidragon

First Grade
Last edited:

God-King Dean

Immortal
I don't think he'll get done personally.

Unless I've missed something, there's no actual footage of said vag getting felt up, & it's a case of 'he said, she said'.

Happy to be corrected on that though.

bottle

Coach
How much of a deadshit does he come across as? What a prick of a human being.

He's no Russell Packer. Pisses in a toilet I'm told.
Soft.

Had to laugh at a radio report today claiming that none of Blake's DNA was found on the alleged gropee. He's home free!

magpie4ever

First Grade

Unless I've missed something, there's no actual footage of said vag getting felt up, & it's a case of 'he said, she said'.

But he has admitted to touching her on the upper inner thigh without permission (if that is considered by the judge as a sexual act - he is gone). Depends on the beak really, our justice is not pure.

Last edited:

gronkathon

First Grade
Calling a deadshit like Dugan as a witness.

I guess he has grounds for appeal due to incompetent counsel if convicted

magpie4ever

First Grade
Found Guilty... will be sentenced lol

Had to be, as he admitted touching her on the upper inner thigh without permission.

My guess, the beak will consider it at the lower end of the scale of sexually assault - good behaviour bond and community service (and maybe payment to the victim for counselling purposes.)

Canard

Immortal

Good call........

There go the Broncos plans for the next few years..

Latest posts