What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson found guilty of indecent assault

Raider_69

Post Whore
scored a try and kicked the game winning conversion with minutes to go. I cant see how he isnt in the team to play Melbourne

We could afford to let him sit against a side as shit as the dragons... need all hands on deck for a side as good as melbourne trying to avoid losing 3 in a row

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
scored a try and kicked the game winning conversion with minutes to go. I cant see how he isnt in the team to play Melbourne

We could afford to let him sit against a side as shit as the dragons... need all hands on deck for a side as good as melbourne trying to avoid losing 3 in a row

You would think he would have to be there with the storm coming off that loss today and the fact he tore them a new one last time they played each other.

Raider_69

Post Whore
youd think so but i didnt think there was any chance he'd miss the dragons game too. So who knows. I would like to think Furner will give him the chance to reproduce his efforts from earlier in the year

the warriors really looked dangerous going wide too. We will need Fergo

innsaneink

Referee
I'd give anything to see him strut into the mosque like king shit
with the little white lace doily on his nut

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ssault-20131211-2z59n.html?rand=1386728635208

Blake Ferguson accuser denies being drunk at time of alleged assault

Date
December 11, 2013 - 12:56PM

Rachel Olding

A young woman who was allegedly indecently assaulted by Blake Ferguson in a Cronulla nightclub has denied she was drunk at the time or that she was taking advantage of the rugby league star's fame.

The woman, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, told a hearing at Sutherland Local Court that she had had six drinks before going to the 2230 nightclub on June 16, but she denied that she was intoxicated or that her memory may have been affected by the alcohol.

She said Ferguson grabbed her vagina underneath her dress for two to three seconds while she was seated on a couch about 10.30pm.

CCTV footage from the nightclub shows Ferguson drinking beers, hugging and talking with several women and posing for numerous photos with former Canberra Raiders teammate Josh Dugan.

After the alleged incident, which cannot be clearly seen in the footage, she pushes Ferguson away and walks to the bar to speak with a male friend.

The male can be seen confronting Ferguson and talking to him before they put an arm around each other.

The woman said Ferguson laughed at her and didn't apologise immediately after the incident.

Ferguson's lawyer Adam Houda accused her of having an unreliable memory of the incident because she was "highly intoxicated" from drinking three vodkas, one cider and two shots at Northies earlier in the evening.

"I would say no because I drink water in between each drink I have," she said.

She also told the court she didn't know he was a high-profile rugby league player and didn't see him having several photos taken or talking to her friends about State of Origin.

When she was later shown CCTV footage of her "photobombing" or jumping up behind a photo of Ferguson and Dugan, she maintained that she didn't know he was famous.

She said she only found out when she went to the police station to report the incident that night.

Mr Houda suggested that his client touched her upper thigh but "certainly didn't touch your vagina".

"That's incorrect," the woman said.

Ferguson and Dugan were out celebrating their Origin selection for NSW when the alleged incident occurred.

It led to Ferguson, who is currently without a rugby league club, being dumped from the Origin side.

He was fined $10,000 by the Raiders earlier this year and ordered to undergo counselling. The club later sacked him.

Ferguson brought five family members to court to support him.

The hearing continues.

skeepe

Immortal
So Fergo's defence is that he touched her because he thought she was the same girl he's been feeling up earlier in the night?

Isn't that still assault?

Source: http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...rlier-that-night/story-fni0cx4q-1226780631653
Ferguson told the court he had kissed and touched a blonde woman at local pub Northies earlier in the evening and was "embarrassed to say I don't remember her name".

He told the court he thought he saw the woman at 2230 and went to touch her in a similar manner only to find it was a different person.

"I turned around and looked behind me and I thought I saw the girl I met from Northies," Ferguson told the court. "I went to touch her on the upper inner thigh."

The alleged victim pushed Ferguson away and started yelling at him.

"I was wondering why she hit me because I was doing it to her at Northies," Ferguson told the court.

"I'd like to say sorry ... I would never touch (the woman) in a sexual way," Ferguson told the court. "I'm really sorry I mistook her for the girl I touched at Northies."

magpie4ever

First Grade
So Fergo's defence is that he touched her because he thought she was the same girl he's been feeling up earlier in the night?

Isn't that still assault?

Source: http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...rlier-that-night/story-fni0cx4q-1226780631653

Ferguson told the court he had kissed and touched a blonde woman at local pub Northies earlier in the evening and was "embarrassed to say I don't remember her name".

He told the court he thought he saw the woman at 2230 and went to touch her in a similar manner only to find it was a different person.

"I turned around and looked behind me and I thought I saw the girl I met from Northies," Ferguson told the court. "I went to touch her on the upper inner thigh."

The alleged victim pushed Ferguson away and started yelling at him.

"I was wondering why she hit me because I was doing it to her at Northies," Ferguson told the court.

"I'd like to say sorry ... I would never touch (the woman) in a sexual way," Ferguson told the court. "I'm really sorry I mistook her for the girl I touched at Northies."

Let me get this right, Ferguson is claiming that touching a bird on the upper inner thigh (near the vag) is not sexual. It was in my younger days and guessing it has been since Adam was a boy.

Mistaken identity, piss poor defence.

God-King Dean

Immortal
----AR3-20LEAD-20THIN-20Ferguson-20130711220211779803-300x0.jpg