What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson found guilty of indecent assault

Armageddon.

Juniors
Why not ad another. Just think of the promotional power of Mundines next fight night....

aaxw.png

Ferguson is a horrible, disgusting excuse for a human being. But that Dennis bloke seems alright.

effnic

Bench
Its not gay to do a man in Thailand. Perfectly normal. Especially if there is no eye contact.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee

Yeah there's no question. He doesn't deserve to play football.

Oh but you watch; He will realize after serving whatever sentence he gets that he is f**ked when it comes to the NRL, will start putting on the same alcoholic/bad upbringing pity party that Brendon Fevola used to put on, the media will eat it up and the whole rehab then uprising story loop will start all over again.

And nobody will ever stop and think that perhaps Ferguson hasn't really been that hard done by, perhaps he's just an arrogant dick.

gUt

Coach
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-12-11/nrl-career-of-blake-ferguson-in-tatters-after-indecent-assault/5151108

So the NRL's stance is that the clubs shouldn't sign him so at least the NRL itself doesn't have to ban him. It would be good to see the clubs show some solidarity with Canberra (who've been plenty f**ked around by talented dickheads) and tell Ferguson to get to f**k, at least for a few years.

Good point mate. It would be to the clubs' advantage to take this course. It would send a message to the plethora of other talented dickheads on other lists.

Tone83

Juniors
A weird video, unfortunately footy players have consistently gotten away with so much worse over the last few decades, which isn't to say it's acceptable at all, quite the contrary, it's always been a disgrace, but yeah in a sense the turd is unlucky in that finally the chicks reacted how they should have been reacting to footy player antics for the last 30-40 years. F**k him and I hope he cops what he deseves, but I also wish all the other footy players from times gone by got what they deserved as well, many of them beloved heroes still celebrated on tv regularly, and yeah they have done far far worse than brush their hand across some tit on a chick who wanted to be embraced by them.

Paullyboy

Coach
I can't work out which of the two people he's meant to have assaulted? It looks like all the action is happening with the chick at the start, but I'm assuming it's the one with the pixelated face that has made the charge? It looks like he has been really inappropriate with both of them.

_Johnsy

Referee
Didn't take long for one of the feltcher twins to coming sooking as
soon as the word Broncos is mention. Loudtard will be here next after he cleans up.

Sooking, you have that covered above.

Ohhh didums did that nasty man say something mean about your precious club. FMD you're a tad precious. It's entirely accurate, if facts upset you so much I'll spot you a fiver for some tissues princess.

Last edited:

bluey

Bench
I think you'll find non-consenting penetration of a woman's orifices in a sexual manner would constitute rape.

touching her onj the vagina is going very close to just that, so it's well within reason that people are reacting the way there.

Besides, how can you justify either action? From a person who should know better than anyone else, given the focus by RL in Australia to treat women with respect.

He has no excuses at all. He'll avoid any jail time imo, but the NRL will deregister him for at least a year with any luck.

Bunging on the 'woe is me' defence along with the 'i'm mentally unwell' is just sickening, as it shows he has very little care or remorse for his actions.

Instead of admitted to his actions, he's tried to weasel his way out of it.

f**k him, ban him for life. He can go and play AFL

I like that post, Wait for the abused childhood to come out. He is a grown man ffs You cannot go around grabbing ladies on the gina.

Canard

Immortal
That's makes the Lionel Hutz defence look even stupider.

He couldn't remember the girl he was with after only 1 second and turning around????

What a tough guy, lucky none of the ladies were excavator drivers.

Spot On

Coach
I can't work out which of the two people he's meant to have assaulted? It looks like all the action is happening with the chick at the start, but I'm assuming it's the one with the pixelated face that has made the charge? It looks like he has been really inappropriate with both of them.

I think if you look at the mirror behind the girl at the back you can see him go the grope. The bloke at the front on the left doesn't mind giving his mates a bit of a rub either. Can't keep his hands off the blokes around him. Must have been something in the beer in that place that night!;-)

super_coach

First Grade
I cant see what a life time ban would achieve, okay sure a 12month ban and do what ever punishment the court gives him, but the only way he can turn things around is by playing football and he just dosnt have any other skills at this stage in his life to fall back on. Maybe 12 months working as a laborer on crap money might give him a new look on life

Latest posts