What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson found guilty of indecent assault

If nothing else, at least this event is giving some of you blokes a bit of an education and it sounds like a few of you need it.

Grabbing a woman on the box without consent = sexual assault.

Simple as that. Some of you arguing that "it doesn't look like much" need to ask yourselves how you'd feel if he'd grabbed your missus / daughter / sister.

Tone83

Juniors
I didn't see him grab vag, so yeah.

Anyway part of the problem is the media will call a full blown violent rape "sexual assault", so when they put sexual assault in the paper peoples' imaginations tend to run wild, and I'm pretty confident they do that on purpose.

El Diablo

Post Whore
i saw that Paul Murray whinging about the NRL again last night saying Ferguson should be de-registered

he's been de-registered since about June

some Rugby League fan he is

Pete Cash

Post Whore
No he has played a game for the raiders since then. He played against the roosters before he stopped showing up.

betcats

Referee
If he wasn't on the piss none of this would of happened the f**kwit is obviously a stupid merkin when he is on it.

Ofcourse its his own fault and he has know one but himself to blame, banning him for life is a bit extreme tho.

Kinda how everyone overlooks Inglis, Bird, Lui, Naquima

To the first bit, So what? The fact that he was drunk is not a reason to be leniant on him.

Those other players, I'd ban them too if I had the choice, as long as all were found guilty.

FTR I dont think he will get a life ban but after the year he has had he deserves imo.

Springs

First Grade
If someone is a f**kwit on the drink the solution for them is to not drink so much. It's his own fault, being pissed shouldn't come into it at all.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Bro I guarantee he played for the raiders against the roosters in round 22. He was the raiders best player too.

Where does this attitude end? You could say the same thing for a drink driver.

Stupidest thing I have heard.

Oh I just shoved my finger up some random chicks vagina but it's cool cause I was drunk.

I have been drunk to the point of vomiting all over myself and never at one stage have I ever thought it would be ok to jam my fingers up a random chicks spag.

No matter how pissed you are you can still control the decisions you make.

It's really just common sense, but apparently to a lot of people on here its not that bigger deal?

tumbidragon

First Grade
I thought the dugan was outside when this happened?Fairly sure that's what he told the media before SOO 2.Cant blame laurie and the old boys club for covering the facts over really,they needed all the help they could get(not that the dugan provided any).
THEDuges is omnipotent silly, he can be everywhere at once! Is It really that hard to believe that he was also outside whilst being inside?...

Springs

First Grade
I just dot see why everyone wants to destroy a young mans life from a stupid mistake when he is on the piss.
If he caved her head in tho he would be alright to return playing.

How the hell is it destroying a young man's life? He never gets to play NRL again? Oh boo hoo, join the millions of others around Australia that never even got a chance at their dream.

POPEYE

Coach
How the hell is it destroying a young man's life? He never gets to play NRL again? Oh boo hoo, join the millions of others around Australia that never even got a chance at their dream.

To the hundreds of unfortunate blokes I have witnessed mistaking a lady for a trollop that have one thing in common, being a f**king meathead, let this be an example of the difference between pursuing a career in Rugby League or interstate truck driving

Surely

Post Whore

I've already posted the law student who groped a chick tried to hold down on a bed then threatened to break her neck getting no conviction recorded.

Must have been because he was a law student.