What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson found guilty of indecent assault

El Diablo

Post Whore
pretty sure if he won't be registered if a club signed him

they refused to register Packer and that was before he was found guilty

Perth Red

Post Whore
How does it go for nsw cup these days? Can the NRL veto him from all levels of the game now they run the whole show?

POPEYE

Coach
Give him a lobotomy and send him back to the Sharks . . . Jack Nicholson still manages to turn up for basketball

skeepe

Immortal
Not only has his lawyer stupidly attacked the NRL, he was lying while doing so:

The NRL said it had provided Ferguson with extensive support to assist his rehabilitation.

The program covered alcohol and drug education, sexual ethics, cultural awareness and leadership through to career counselling and development.

"It is disappointing to hear the comments today given the effort the NRL's Education and Welfare team has invested to help Blake address the issues he has faced," NRL chief operating officer Jim Doyle said. "Our programs have proved successful for the overwhelming majority of players."

Meanwhile Fergo thinks he hasn't done anything wrong and is entitled to play:

''Playing footy is what I do and that is my main source of income so if I don't play football I don't do anything, '' Ferguson said. ''They have given chances to a lot more people, I have only had two strikes to my name and I have been condemned for it. It's bullcrap. If I train seven days a week I have got something to go to every day so that is one thing that is pretty good for me.''

Hey Fergo, if you get a real job, that gives you something to go to every day as well. Something you might need to think about.

Source for quotes: http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rug...ms-nrl-over-lack-of-mercy-20140203-31xfj.html

Snappy

Coach
He should piss off and spend a year in bush footy ah la Carney. Work a normal job and play on weekends, a year without an incident and show us how much he really wants it.

Sleep

Juniors
:lol:

Awesome. I hope the NRL continues to make examples of these clowns. Don't like it, here's an idea! Don't go out, completely write yourself off time and time again and do stupid things that land you in court.

Might be a good idea to not surround yourself with people who are f**k ups in every aspect of their life and if not for football would be sitting outside Maccas asking for change after their centrelink check ran out.

I have zero sympathy for these losers who contribute nothing to anything anywhere.

Lets see how long he sticks to his newfound religion and booze free commitment now. Maybe seeing that without football he's absolutely nothing and no one anywhere gives two shits will humble. Or maybe it won't. In either case, hopefully it's the last we see of him.

Packy

Bench
If he was training 7 days a week he wouldn't have been blind at the pub feeling chicks vagoos.

Send him to AFL. They like their players with a few strikes.