What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson found guilty of indecent assault

natheel

Coach
None of the talk should really be about Dugan. Though isn't he still nursing an injured ankle? Being out on the turps while injured wouldn't sit well with NSW or the Dragons I'd imagine.

He was on the footy show going on about how professional he was being about it.

Why shouldn't it be about both? They both get in shit together if Dugan was serious about his career he would stay away from ferguson and any temptations that could get him in shit

Both idiots but Dugan won't be punished as bad but still needs to be punished even if its just a fine

_Johnsy

Referee
None of the talk should really be about Dugan. Though isn't he still nursing an injured ankle? Being out on the turps while injured wouldn't sit well with NSW or the Dragons I'd imagine.

He was on the footy show going on about how professional he was being about it.

Translated = Turning up for training is being professional for Duges.

kmav23

Juniors
Compare that to allegations of sexual assault in a toilet & I can see the difference you're inferring.

Card Shark

I thought you said crimes, not repeat misdemeanours. You want Dugan suspended from SOO because of those instances that occurred earlier in the year?

If he is charged with anything, then yes drop him from rep duties & club football. At this stage there is nothing to suggest he was doing anything wrong.

It's clear Ferguson was acting like a tool. Nothing shocking or unexpected there. It is also clear (according to media reports) that the female in question has taken exception to his behaviour and slapped Ferguson across the face. It may well end up she faces assault allegations as well.

TBH not really fussed about Ferguson if he's done something wrong then drop him. Dugan on the other hand has done SFA wrong at this point. Until it's shown he has then not much of an issue IMO.

LOL Fergo admitted to getting drunk and spitting at people !!!

turning up to training drunk

how do you rate a person who spits on others in public ?

chrisD

Coach
None of the talk should really be about Dugan.

Ferguson has been going great guns until, of course, the bogan rears his head. Clearly Dugan has a terrible influence on team mates, particularly Ferguson, he needs to realise this and start taking responsibility for Ferguson's actions.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Eric Grothe Jr on Twitter saying that Blake Ferguson was repeatedly abused that night. Not sure if it has anything to do with the people involved though.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Eric Grothe Jr on Twitter saying that Blake Ferguson was repeatedly abused that night. Not sure if it has anything to do with the people involved though.

Repeat behavior. This is exactly the sort of thing that Ferguson is likely to do. I'm more likely to believe the couple that filed the complaint with police than Eric Grothe Jr.

mave

Coach
I'm sure there is a precedent already set for punishment for an alledged sexual assult??????

kmav23

Juniors

Hmm so the public forced him to

1) get drunk

2) charge back into the pub after being kicked out

3) allegedly sexual assault a women.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Hmm so the public forced him to

1) get drunk

2) charge back into the pub after being kicked out

3) allegedly sexual assault a women.

I passed on a comment relevant to the situation and offered no opinion of my own. Don't know why you're spinning that crap.

Swamp

Juniors
I say f#ck him off regardless whether proven guilty, he obviously shows no respect for the fact he has been chosen to represent NSW. I just can't understand these guys mentality at all. If you are asked to leave a premises then come back in through another entrance, what good is going to come of it? It will be in the papers tomorrow for sure. So f#ck off back to boganville & perhaps take your mate with you.

kmav23

Juniors
for the next weeks build up its going to be all about this incident,,

great publicity for the game !

FMD.....

kmav23

Juniors
Ok, we'll have him back (next year).

We rehabilitated Carney , we can do Fergo as well ;-)

but fergo originally left cronulla and bad mouthed the club....

the fans said he was a traitor and never should play for the club again....:)