What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson found guilty of indecent assault

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Ok fergo should be sent back to Canberra because that's not how rep players should act however there is about zero percent chance of him being convicted so I do not want the raiders to sack him.

Alsmug

Juniors
Ok fergo should be sent back to Canberra because that's not how rep players should act however there is about zero percent chance of him being convicted so I do not want the raiders to sack him.
ok hiperthetical, what if he is, whats your stance , should he stay or go?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
he hasn't even been charged with anything and you have him convicted already :crazy:

El Diablo I was responding to someone who asked what should happen if he is. I think there is about zero percent chance of him getting convicted so Canberra should not sack him.

Headless Chook

Juniors
I'm just as interested in whether Dugan was on the squirt. Didn't the NRL impose a strict no alcohol policy re his contract for 2013 with the Dragons? If CCTV footage and witnesses can attest to and prove he had even one drink then he is gone. Hope I'm wrong but........

Tera

Juniors
cpNrB53.jpg

Pete Cash

Post Whore
By themselves they have issues but combined its like you take the iq of the dumbest one (not sure who it is) and then divide it in half. If alcohol is involved it gets divided by a factor of how much they drink

Basically

Shared IQ= (x/2)/(n+5)

where x equals the dumbest iq of the pair and n equals numbers of drinks consumed.

Nothing happened...Ferguson was simply high fiving himself and giving himself a gee up and ended up in an altercation with himself.

Dugan was off taking a selfie at the time...

By themselves they have issues but combined its like you take the iq of the dumbest one (not sure who it is) and then divide it in half. If alcohol is involved it gets divided by a factor of how much they drink

Basically

Shared IQ= (x/2)/(n+5)

where x equals the dumbest iq of the pair and n equals numbers of drinks consumed.

Quality Work

kmav23

Juniors
the word of a women with her partner versus a intoxicated footballer who charged back in via a back door after being kicked out.

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/l...nb3YuYXUlMkZtZWRpYSUyRjMwODgxLmh0bWwmYWxsPTE=
Miranda LAC police charge man with indecent assault

Monday, 17 June 2013 07:55:39 PM

Police from Miranda Local Area Command (LAC) have charged a man with indecent assault over an alleged incident at licensed premises in Cronulla yesterday.

Police have been told a 23-year-old ACT man allegedly indecently assaulted a woman, also aged 23, while inside a nightclub on Cronulla Street about 10.30pm yesterday (Sunday 16 June 2013).

The woman immediately reported the incident to Cronulla Police and an investigation was initiated.

Detectives from Miranda Local Area Command viewed CCTV vision and spoke with a number of people.

Shortly before 5pm today (17 June 2013), a 23-year-old man attended Waverley Police Station where he was arrested.

The man has now been charged with one count of indecent assault; he was granted conditional bail to appear in Waverley Local Court on 16 July 2013.

Anyone with information about this incident should call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or use the Crime Stoppers online reporting page: https://www1.police.nsw.gov.au/. Information you provide will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We remind people they should not report crime information via our Facebook and Twitter pages

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
This 23 year old man from the ACT is a f**king idiot. But forget him. Lets hope the woman involved is ok.