What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bmoz is gone

love my saints

Juniors
This Eto guy is no slouch, i watched his highlights, he has speed, power, and a step.
He is 6'5 and 109kgs... and he can catch!!! The guy scored 30 tries in 2013... not bad for a league newbie.
might still be exciting times ahead.

giboz71

First Grade
This Eto guy is no slouch, i watched his highlights, he has speed, power, and a step.
He is 6'5 and 109kgs... and he can catch!!! The guy scored 30 tries in 2013... not bad for a league newbie.
might still be exciting times ahead.

Hopefully he ends up a success story (God know we need one).

As I have stated in other threads, successful teams overs the last few years have made it without elite wingers (costing in excess of 500k). Th starting wingers in this year's GF - Corey Thompson, Mitch Brown, Lote Tuquiri, Alex Johnstone. Combined salary probably less than what Bmoz will make next year at the Dogs. Roosters won the year before with 2 rookies. Semi Radrara was wing of the year and I'm guessing he was on the league minimum ($80k??)

I hate seeing Morris go to the dogs, but I don't think Morris was going lead us out of the massive hole we are in. He's been the best winger in the game the last 3 years and we were will sh*t.

Our resurrection needs to come from elsewhere.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If Eto comes up against BMoz and stops him scoring a try it will be worth the gamble. He could be the Saints version of Radrada. Big, tall and strong winger with Widdop and Marshall kicking to the wings will be pretty predictable tactic.

Only signed for a year so if he goes well the Dogs will sign him by June 30.

dungay dragon

Juniors
Hopefully he ends up a success story (God know we need one).

As I have stated in other threads, successful teams overs the last few years have made it without elite wingers (costing in excess of 500k). Th starting wingers in this year's GF - Corey Thompson, Mitch Brown, Lote Tuquiri, Alex Johnstone. Combined salary probably less than what Bmoz will make next year at the Dogs. Roosters won the year before with 2 rookies. Semi Radrara was wing of the year and I'm guessing he was on the league minimum ($80k??)

I hate seeing Morris go to the dogs, but I don't think Morris was going lead us out of the massive hole we are in. He's been the best winger in the game the last 3 years and we were will sh*t.

nice post...
More good news coming according to PETE with some more signings
Perhaps Ah Mau has a brother ,and there maybe more Warrior and Raiders joining us. Campese could fit in well alongside Georgie Rose..:oops:

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
nice post...
More good news coming according to PETE with some more signings
Perhaps Ah Mau has a brother ,and there maybe more Warrior and Raiders joining us. Campese could fit in well alongside Georgie Rose..:oops:

Ah Mau would not even be in my top 17 for next season. I would rather be giving O'Brien, Wakeman and Nutira a go. We know all about Ah Mau, he ain't going to get better.

Campese on the cheap at lock, possibly a good option. Will add heaps of experience.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Ah Mau would not even be in my top 17 for next season. I would rather be giving O'Brien, Wakeman and Nutira a go. We know all about Ah Mau, he ain't going to get better.

Campese on the cheap at lock, possibly a good option. Will add heaps of experience.

CAMPESE ??
From the Raiders? Only if his double leg transplant is successful.

The former rugby union great would be a better option.

dungay dragon

Juniors
I just threw up a little in my mouth :sick:
Tongue in cheek guys...note the embarrassed icon !!
Ah Mau must be related to one of them to keep getting a gig ....
Now we sign the Burgers with the Lot guy from Manly and Melb :roll:
Can''t get much worse
Was once told
"Theres always a light at the end of a tunnel...
my response
""please dont let it be a train !! ""...

FlameThrower

Bench
Please kill off this thread, can't stand Brett and don't care about his excuses. Judas and traitor ... Be gone!!!

Morris was doing a fine job. It's not for him to lead us out of the massive hole, it's for our front office to do so.

Resurrection will only come when Doust and Mary are relieved of their duties and the board is injected with professional administrators.

Straight Shooter

love my saints

Juniors
Morris was doing a fine job. It's not for him to lead us out of the massive hole, it's for our front office to do so.

Resurrection will only come when Doust and Mary are relieved of their duties and the board is injected with professional administrators.

Straight Shooter

Mary??? Lmfaooooo how bout giving mary a chance before calling for his head??

saints4me

Juniors
Please kill off this thread, can't stand Brett and don't care about his excuses. Judas and traitor ... Be gone!!!

Hey LAME BLOWER - Not Brett's fault & when you grow up to become a big person (over the age of 6) you'll understand. Brett is a champion something you'll never be. He's looking after himself & I whilst I'll miss him I don't blame him. Have a big person try to explain it to you in words you will understand!

:sarcasm: