What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 4 certains

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Gee i don't know about you muppets but if your comparing two teams, i'd base it on 3 things. Who had the better LAST season, WHO has the LAST spoon and who has the LAST title. All of them key 3 things are pointing in the dogs favour. The only other thing could be the step the clubs are taking, landing Des Hasler as coach compared to Brian Smith kind of points to the same club. THE DOGS.

Haters gonna hate.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Put on my blue track suit
And I snuck on the train
Scoffed down a sweet lamb kebab
And headed for the Doggies game
And I'm walking in Bankstown
Trying to break my brand new Nikes in
Walking in Bankstown
Heading for Habib's kickboxing gym
Now I'm walking in Bankstown
Walking cos my Lancer needs new wheels
Walking in Bankstown
But will my cousin give me a sweet deal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKkg2D8S9D8

Rebel

First Grade
Gee i don't know about you muppets but if your comparing two teams, i'd base it on 3 things. Who had the better LAST season, WHO has the LAST spoon and who has the LAST title. All of them key 3 things are pointing in the dogs favour. The only other thing could be the step the clubs are taking, landing Des Hasler as coach compared to Brian Smith kind of points to the same club. THE DOGS.

Haters gonna hate.

lol of course you would you pile of shit. You are CHOOSING 3 things that back up your argument. You could choose many different methods to describe why team "A" is better than team "B". Yet, you CHOOSE to neglect criteria that does not back your argument up.

A normal person, would look at a teams overall record or head to head record. Simply looking at the last 1 or 2 seasons doesnt provide a large enough sample. Probably difficult for you to understand though.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal

Haters gonna hate.

my take on it is this.

If the dogs cannot at least make the top 4 then they have underperformed.

If they miss the top 8 they have failed miserably.

however ...just checked their line up for 2012.....and I think will struggle.
forwards look like they are missing just one or 2 .
Backs - same.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
lol of course you would you pile of shit. You are CHOOSING 3 things that back up your argument. You could choose many different methods to describe why team "A" is better than team "B". Yet, you CHOOSE to neglect criteria that does not back your argument up.

A normal person, would look at a teams overall record or head to head record. Simply looking at the last 1 or 2 seasons doesnt provide a large enough sample. Probably difficult for you to understand though.

Are you geniused? That is based over the past 7-8 years.

So do you consider the rabbitohs succesful due to the amount of titles they have?

Your an idiot.

The facts are as i said, the dogs have the last title, the roosters have the last spoon and the dogs have just had a better season the the roosters. pretty straight forward shit.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
my take on it is this.

If the dogs cannot at least make the top 4 then they have underperformed.

If they miss the top 8 they have failed miserably.

however ...just checked their line up for 2012.....and I think will struggle.
forwards look like they are missing just one or 2 .
Backs - same.

With keating at 5/8 i doubt we will be top 4, top 8 is a must.

i agree our backline is missing 1-2 players mainly a quality winger and 5/8. lafai looked the goods, turner is solid, morris can be great and barba is a freak. our forward pack however is good. i'd argue the best 8,9,10 in the comp or at least one of. solid backrow and bench.

firechild

First Grade
Based on 2010 results, the Roosters were a better team than the Dogs. How'd that turn out? Simply stating that because team A was better than team B last year does not mean they will be better this year. That is why we see different wooden spooners and different premiers each year.

Hutty1986

Immortal
With keating at 5/8 i doubt we will be top 4, top 8 is a must.

i agree our backline is missing 1-2 players mainly a quality winger and 5/8. lafai looked the goods, turner is solid, morris can be great and barba is a freak. our forward pack however is good. i'd argue the best 8,9,10 in the comp or at least one of. solid backrow and bench.

You are living in a dream world Bwunniesman, Ennis is one of the worst 9's in the comp

Fingerbang

Bench
Doggiesbro....what happened with your theory in season 2011 then. The year before, 2010, the Roosters finished way ahead of your team on the ladder. Why did that not make them a better team than the Bulldogs in 2011?

DoggiesBro

Juniors
You are living in a dream world Bwunniesman, Ennis is one of the worst 9's in the comp

Your an idiot, he is a top 9 in the game. Out and out tosser.

No doubt one of the worst 9's in the game are at the dragons.

Will fit in well this year while the fail again.

As for the crap about 2009, 2010 if we go back over those years like your trying which has been done the dogs were more succesful by 5 years to 3 back to the last title won by either club.

Based on 2011 the dogs were the better team, fact.
Based on who has the last title it goes to the dogs, fact.
Based on who has the last spoon it goes to the roosters, fact.
Based on the additions to the 2012 roster and the losses the dogs are a MILE infront. FACT.

Obviously injuries, form etc all play a huge part year to year. We copped it last couple of years with injuries like every other club has to deal with usually.

Based on the 2011 season, based on the additions to the rosters and coaching staff and losses on before of the roosters it's fair to say they will have a better season AGAIN. I'd also say that is why SO MANY people have the roosters in the bottom 4. Better yet why so many sporting agencies have such low odd's for the dogs to make the 8, and such high odds for the roosters. Also such high odd's for the dogs to collect the spoon and low odd's for the roosters to collect 2 in 4 years.

Next try muppets.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Your an idiot, he is a top 9 in the game. Out and out tosser.

No doubt one of the worst 9's in the game are at the dragons.

Will fit in well this year while the fail again.

As for the crap about 2009, 2010 if we go back over those years like your trying which has been done the dogs were more succesful by 5 years to 3 back to the last title won by either club.

Based on 2011 the dogs were the better team, fact.
Based on who has the last title it goes to the dogs, fact.
Based on who has the last spoon it goes to the roosters, fact.
Based on the additions to the 2012 roster and the losses the dogs are a MILE infront. FACT.

Obviously injuries, form etc all play a huge part year to year. We copped it last couple of years with injuries like every other club has to deal with usually.

Based on the 2011 season, based on the additions to the rosters and coaching staff and losses on before of the roosters it's fair to say they will have a better season AGAIN. I'd also say that is why SO MANY people have the roosters in the bottom 4. Better yet why so many sporting agencies have such low odd's for the dogs to make the 8, and such high odds for the roosters. Also such high odd's for the dogs to collect the spoon and low odd's for the roosters to collect 2 in 4 years.

Next try muppets.

Fair summary of ennis the menace there

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Based on 2010 results, the Roosters were a better team than the Dogs. How'd that turn out? Simply stating that because team A was better than team B last year does not mean they will be better this year. That is why we see different wooden spooners and different premiers each year.

Read again genius, based not only on those facts but on the fact since we have added the most succesful coach over the past 5 years and quiet alot of his staff, along with the addition of a world class prop, while the roosters have lost the reason they have been ANY threat in the past couple of seasons in Carney and the best forward they had by a long way in Myles along with a experienced head who again was one of their better forwards in Ryles and gained sweet f**k all.

Use some common sense. If you have any.

Rebel

First Grade
Are you geniused? That is based over the past 7-8 years.

So do you consider the rabbitohs succesful due to the amount of titles they have?

Your an idiot.

The facts are as i said, the dogs have the last title, the roosters have the last spoon and the dogs have just had a better season the the roosters. pretty straight forward shit.

And why the last 7-8 years? Ahhh thats right. Because if you went back a decade (a logical number) your argument would be flawed because the Roosters were more successful than the dogs in 02 and 03. Again, proves my point that you are CHOOSING points that back up your argument.

thommo4pm

Coach
Your as gutless as Ben Run Away Creagh.

Funny I've never seen Ben Creagh fail to take a hit up or make a tackle. Not sure how that is gutless. Always the first man to take the hit up from a penalty tap on his side of the field. Always on hand to make try saving tackles. Plays 80 minutes each week. How is that gutless?

Latest posts