What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 4 certains

DoggiesBro

Juniors
And why the last 7-8 years? Ahhh thats right. Because if you went back a decade (a logical number) your argument would be flawed because the Roosters were more successful than the dogs in 02 and 03. Again, proves my point that you are CHOOSING points that back up your argument.

WHY? Because that is the LAST TIME EITHER CLUB WON A TITLE....

And although you've already proven your an idiot, basic maths says 5-3 + 02 and 03 doesn't = more then 5-5 and that there shows your "roosters were more succesful WRONG.

Rebel

First Grade
WHY? Because that is the LAST TIME EITHER CLUB WON A TITLE....

And although you've already proven your an idiot, basic maths says 5-3 + 02 and 03 doesn't = more then 5-5 and that there shows your "roosters were more succesful WRONG.

Not more successful OVERALL you dumarse. I meant more successful than YOU WERE MAKING THEM OUT TO BE.

Christ.

no name

Coach
I think the greatness of anything should solely be judged on 2004.

Usher's song Yeah (04) is a much better song than Nickelback's How You Remind Me (02).
Shrek 2 is a far superior movie than Lord of the Rings.
And of course the Bulldogs are better than the Roosters.

It's basic logic.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I think the greatness of anything should solely be judged on 2004.

Usher's song Yeah (04) is a much better song than Nickelback's How You Remind Me (02).
Shrek 2 is a far superior movie than Lord of the Rings.
And of course the Bulldogs are better than the Roosters.

It's basic logic.

And a Bulldog would probably beat a Rooster in a fight

Tiger_Gold

Juniors
Suppose your ass still hurts that after that disgraceful effort farah put in for the blues. no wonder hes not getting a look anymore.

Yeah those couple of games where he topped NSWs tackles and hitups means he is inferior to Ennis to gives away penalties that cos us the game.

Fingerbang

Bench
Anyway....according to Doggiesbro, 2012 gonna be a better year for Dragons than it will be for Bulldogs. Seeing Dragons have the last title of the 2....Bulldogs have the last spoon of the 2....and Dragons finished above the Bulldogs last year.

Looking good Dragons fans.

Latest posts