What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 4 certains

firechild

First Grade
Read again genius, based not only on those facts but on the fact since we have added the most succesful coach over the past 5 years and quiet alot of his staff, along with the addition of a world class prop, while the roosters have lost the reason they have been ANY threat in the past couple of seasons in Carney and the best forward they had by a long way in Myles along with a experienced head who again was one of their better forwards in Ryles and gained sweet f**k all.

Use some common sense. If you have any.

Actually Carney was a liability in 2011 and the Roosters will be a better side without him (though not as good as they were with him in 2010). The Dogs will still be average, they've added a good prop (which wasn't really their problem last year) and a coach who won't get any substantial results immediately. People keep pointing at Tony Williams as the reason they think Pritchard will have a remarkable form change under Hasler but in reality the thing that changed T-Rex was simply moving him from the backs to the forwards, Pritchard is already in the forwards so that solution is not there.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I think the greatness of anything should solely be judged on 2004.

Usher's song Yeah (04) is a much better song than Nickelback's How You Remind Me (02).
Shrek 2 is a far superior movie than Lord of the Rings.
And of course the Bulldogs are better than the Roosters.

It's basic logic.

Or you could then go on like i did the last season. Dogs win.

Idiot.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Yeah those couple of games where he topped NSWs tackles and hitups means he is inferior to Ennis to gives away penalties that cos us the game.

LOL give it up mate, the selectors don't pick him because he is shit. Ennis has had some great games for the Blues. Will this year too while he keeps the teachers pet at bay.

Rebel

First Grade
Lol I dont think I have even seem anybody get OWNED on a forum as much as he does. Its really funny.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Anyway....according to Doggiesbro, 2012 gonna be a better year for Dragons than it will be for Bulldogs. Seeing Dragons have the last title of the 2....Bulldogs have the last spoon of the 2....and Dragons finished above the Bulldogs last year.

Looking good Dragons fans.

I'll dumb it down for you.

Based on the key past things, the Dragons have been better by far in recent seasons then the Dogs. Once they got Bennnet they got their first title in f**k knows how many years, the dogs have the last spoon and the dragons were more succesful then the dogs in the past season.

The only positive thing here for dogs fans is the dogs are taking steps forward gaining the most succesful coach in the past 5 seasons along with a top Prop. The dragons have lost arguable the best coach ever, along with an australian fullback, an australian centre and gained a bunch of nsw cup nuffies.

Based on the past few years though the dragons had been the better squad, though the fact the dragons were on the slide last year while the dogs were hitting back and the additions and loses of two of the best 3 coaches in the game along with some very big names this year give me reason to believe the dogs will get the better year in 2012 then the dragons.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
How the f**k were you bagging out Creagh while defending Ennis. Ennis is far more embarassing, he hid behind Jason King ffs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uTladndTLU

f**king skirt.

LOL, are you realling comparing a bloke who is about 85kg or so backing away from a guy who is about 110kg to a guy who is about 110 kg running away from a guy who is about 95kg ? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not to mention from a club game to STATE OF ORIGIN.

Last edited:

Fingerbang

Bench
Farah is a x10 better hooker than Ennis is.

Like the fish John West rejects.....Michael Ennis is the hooker Wayne Bennett rejects.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Farah is a x10 better hooker than Ennis is.

Like the fish John West rejects.....Michael Ennis is the hooker Wayne Bennett rejects.

Which is why Wayne tried to get him at Newcastle, idiot.

The only thing Wayne Bennent rejected was the dragons extension as he got out of the sinking ship.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fingerbang

Bench
I'll dumb it down for you.

Based on the key past things, the Dragons have been better by far in recent seasons then the Dogs. Once they got Bennnet they got their first title in f**k knows how many years, the dogs have the last spoon and the dragons were more succesful then the dogs in the past season.

The only positive thing here for dogs fans is the dogs are taking steps forward gaining the most succesful coach in the past 5 seasons along with a top Prop. The dragons have lost arguable the best coach ever, along with an australian fullback, an australian centre and gained a bunch of nsw cup nuffies.

Based on the past few years though the dragons had been the better squad, though the fact the dragons were on the slide last year while the dogs were hitting back and the additions and loses of two of the best 3 coaches in the game along with some very big names this year give me reason to believe the dogs will get the better year in 2012 then the dragons.
Ok....I get it now. Your theory only works when it is to the advantage of your argument. :roll:

Fingerbang

Bench
Which is why Wayne tried to get him at Newcastle, idiot.

The only thing Wayne Bennent rejected was the dragons extension as he got out of the sinking ship.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You are a liar too. Bennett got him the gig at Bulldogs and the $400k he wanted, because he didn't want him at Dragons when he went there. Bulldogs offered Ennis the captaincy for 2012, under contract still, so he was never going to Newcastle with Bennett this year.