What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 4 certains

thommo4pm

Coach
This thread actually had some good conversations going in it, until it's been destroyed from last night until now.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Wayne never wanted Ennis. He wanted Buderus pretty much from day one...

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=8022344&postcount=1

I don't know where you get your facts from bro.

Bullshit, you clearly don't have alot of information on your own club. They pushed hard and were making a big offer, Wayne wanted him as did Tinkler due to the Knight product crap like Snowden, Tahu etc. However Ennis told Wayne that he wished to remain with the Dogs as he had made it his home and his kids wife etc are happy. Not to mention he is now the captain and we paid just as much.

Rebel

First Grade
I'll dumb it down for you.

Based on the key past things, the Dragons have been better by far in recent seasons then the Dogs. Once they got Bennnet they got their first title in f**k knows how many years, the dogs have the last spoon and the dragons were more succesful then the dogs in the past season.

The only positive thing here for dogs fans is the dogs are taking steps forward gaining the most succesful coach in the past 5 seasons along with a top Prop. The dragons have lost arguable the best coach ever, along with an australian fullback, an australian centre and gained a bunch of nsw cup nuffies.

Based on the past few years though the dragons had been the better squad, though the fact the dragons were on the slide last year while the dogs were hitting back and the additions and loses of two of the best 3 coaches in the game along with some very big names this year give me reason to believe the dogs will get the better year in 2012 then the dragons.

You JUST said the better team was based on the THREE criteria.

*Last Spoon
*Last Title
*Last Season

Now that someone has OWNED you in comparing the Dragons to the Bulldogs, you are changing your tune and adding factors such as "being on the slide" and "losing the best coach" etc.

If you changed your mind as often as you changed your undies your carer must have an awful lot of washing to do.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
You JUST said the better team was based on the THREE criteria.

*Last Spoon
*Last Title
*Last Season

Now that someone has OWNED you in comparing the Dragons to the Bulldogs, you are changing your tune and adding factors such as "being on the slide" and "losing the best coach" etc.

If you changed your mind as often as you changed your undies your carer must have an awful lot of washing to do.

Can you read genius? I posted when discussing the Roosters compared to Dogs the fact the dogs have added Des & Graham and the Roosters have lost Myles and Carney and Ryles.

Are you really that stupid? I've said it all along you f**kwit. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You spastics keep dribbling but I NEVER said that who had the last title, spoon has ANYTHING to do with who will come where in 2012. I've said that based on the 2011 form and the additions and losses to rosters is how i base my opinion on 2012. Learn to read you bunch of geniuss.

Rebel

First Grade
Can you read genius? I posted when discussing the Roosters compared to Dogs the fact the dogs have added Des & Graham and the Roosters have lost Myles and Carney and Ryles.

Are you really that stupid? I've said it all along you f**kwit. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You spastics keep dribbling but I NEVER said that who had the last title, spoon has ANYTHING to do with who will come where in 2012. I've said that based on the 2011 form and the additions and losses to rosters is how i base my opinion on 2012. Learn to read you bunch of geniuss.

NO YOU f**kING DIDNT!! you said it was based on THREE things.

OMG I give up. Do society a favour. Commit suicide. Please

For the love of god.

gronkathon

First Grade
Dogs should win the Reserve grade comp again.

It is the positive aspect of buying so much over-rated rubbish

DoggiesBro

Juniors

For the love of god.

Page 17 you f**kwit. Go Kill yourself!

As for the crap about 2009, 2010 if we go back over those years like your trying which has been done the dogs were more succesful by 5 years to 3 back to the last title won by either club.

Based on 2011 the dogs were the better team, fact.
Based on who has the last title it goes to the dogs, fact.
Based on who has the last spoon it goes to the roosters, fact.
Based on the additions to the 2012 roster and the losses the dogs are a MILE infront. FACT.

Obviously injuries, form etc all play a huge part year to year. We copped it last couple of years with injuries like every other club has to deal with usually.

Based on the 2011 season, based on the additions to the rosters and coaching staff and losses on before of the roosters it's fair to say they will have a better season AGAIN. I'd also say that is why SO MANY people have the roosters in the bottom 4. Better yet why so many sporting agencies have such low odd's for the dogs to make the 8, and such high odds for the roosters. Also such high odd's for the dogs to collect the spoon and low odd's for the roosters to collect 2 in 4 years.

Next try muppets.

Gee i don't know about you muppets but if your comparing two teams, i'd base it on 3 things. Who had the better LAST season, WHO has the LAST spoon and who has the LAST title. All of them key 3 things are pointing in the dogs favour. The only other thing could be the step the clubs are taking, landing Des Hasler as coach compared to Brian Smith kind of points to the same club. THE DOGS.

Haters gonna hate.

ceagle

Bench
Does this forum have an policy on banning posters? Causing constant arguments and off-topic discussions would have to be against forum rules? Its impossible to discuss the original topic at hand going through all this rubbish.

Last edited:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
You worthless spastic.

I am talking about collectively. Look at your Reserve grade sides for the last three seasons. It is full of past it worthless mongs like Warburton, Halatau and co.

Do you follow football you spastic?

Halatau played very well in NRL level last year, Warburton is gone. Your an idiot.

Don't talk football if you don't know it.

DoggiesBro

Juniors

For the love of god.

Page 18 idiot, tell me when you've got the shotgun down your throat instead of some pole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firechild
Based on 2010 results, the Roosters were a better team than the Dogs. How'd that turn out? Simply stating that because team A was better than team B last year does not mean they will be better this year. That is why we see different wooden spooners and different premiers each year.

Read again genius, based not only on those facts but on the fact since we have added the most succesful coach over the past 5 years and quiet alot of his staff, along with the addition of a world class prop, while the roosters have lost the reason they have been ANY threat in the past couple of seasons in Carney and the best forward they had by a long way in Myles along with a experienced head who again was one of their better forwards in Ryles and gained sweet f**k all.

Use some common sense. If you have any.