What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 4 certains

Rebel

First Grade
Omg I simply cannot comprehend your level of stupidity... People explain their posts to you, and then you go off on tangents. Surely their is something in the rules to warrat this guy being banned?

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Who said he was only talking about this years over rated rubbish?

Gee i dunno, maybe because he said this you idiot :

Bottom 4 certains
Dogs should win the Reserve grade comp again.

It is the positive aspect of buying so much over-rated rubbish

Rebel

First Grade
Does this forum have an policy on banning posters? Causing constant arguments and off-topic discussions would have to be against forum rules? Its impossible to discuss the original topic at hand going through all this rubbish.

lol snap

firechild

First Grade
You do realise that Des wasn't playing during those 5 years? The dogs still have a rubbish squad, a coach doesn't fix that in a preseason. It took a couple of years for Manly to be a genuine threat under Des.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Omg I simply cannot comprehend your level of stupidity... People explain their posts to you, and then you go off on tangents. Surely their is something in the rules to warrat this guy being banned?

LOL, wouldn't expect you to man up and go f**k your right you did say that 4-5 pages ago! LOL IDIOT.

gronkathon

First Grade
Do you follow football you spastic?

Halatau played very well in NRL level last year, Warburton is gone. Your an idiot.

Don't talk football if you don't know it.

Halatau has been garbage since the Dragons semi final in 2005.

Go back to gagging on Frank Pritchards bell end as apart from forum whipping boy it is probably the highest station you will ever reach in life

Bottom 4 certains

Actually no. A team builds up to this by years of inept purchasing which the Dogs have done for many, many seasons

DoggiesBro

Juniors
You do realise that Des wasn't playing during those 5 years? The dogs still have a rubbish squad, a coach doesn't fix that in a preseason. It took a couple of years for Manly to be a genuine threat under Des.

That "rubbish squad" missed the 8 by for and against, had the nsw hooker and our new captain out injured a good chunk of the season, lost the coach throughout the year and had one less starting prop to start the year thanks to ryan tandy. Not to mention in the final rounds were leading the eventual premiers right up till our halfback went off injured.

Since have added Des, added an International prop one of the best in the world and get a healthy NSW hooker back.

Not to mention a year longer for Barba to learn to play of the others not just him own individual brilliance.

Last edited:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Halatau has been garbage since the Dragons semi final in 2005.

Go back to gagging on Frank Pritchards bell end as apart from forum whipping boy it is probably the highest station you will ever reach in life

As I said, stick to talking about gagging on c**k, it's about all you know, you sure as hell don't know football.

Tiger_Gold

Juniors

Bottom 4 certains

images

You realise the players you have in this years team weren't all signed last year don't you?
You are allowed to have a player for more than one season dipshit

Rebel

First Grade
You made the "Three criteria" claim, then when people started to argue with you, you added the 'other factor' crap.

Look, you are an idiot. EVERYONE here hates you. You must be able to see that on at least some level?

firechild

First Grade
That "rubbish squad" missed the 8 by for and against, had the nsw hooker and our captain out injured a good chunk of the season, lost the coach throughout the year and had one less starting prop to start the year thanks to ryan tandy. Not to mention in the final rounds were leading the eventual premiers right up till their halfback went off injured.

Since have added Des, added an International prop one of the best in the world and get a healthy NSW hooker back.

Not to mention a year longer for Barba to learn to play of the others not just him own individual brilliance.

You can just about bank on Barba scoring 5 tries less this season, it happens to all top tryscorers. One prop isn't going to make a difference and Ennis is a hack. The Dogs were gone about 5 weeks out from the finals and they were lucky they had an easy run home. They were never really going to make the finals.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Does this forum have an policy on banning posters? Causing constant arguments and off-topic discussions would have to be against forum rules? Its impossible to discuss the original topic at hand going through all this rubbish.

No or you would of been banned along time ago with your multiple idiotic accounts.

gronkathon

First Grade
You made the "Three criteria" claim, then when people started to argue with you, you added the 'other factor' crap.

Look, you are an idiot. EVERYONE here hates you. You must be able to see that on at least some level?

It's the circle of Doggiesbro's life. He absorbs the hatred and uses it to hate f**k small woodland creatures

DoggiesBro

Juniors
images

You realise the players you have in this years team weren't all signed last year don't you?
You are allowed to have a player for more than one season dipshit

Gee, i know you idiots don't have a CLUE with football but heres a list for you of the dogs gains, losses off the top of my head.

Added James Graham (one of the best props in the world) your own club was chasing him HARD.

James Gavet nsw prop of the year for the kiwis and talked up BIG TIME by all the people who follow them.

Luke McDougall. Depth.

Lost : Roberts, Paea, Millington, Hodgson, Morrin, Warburton, Tia Kifili, Armit.

Just some help to teach you idiots.

Rebel

First Grade
James Gavet nsw prop of the year for the kiwis and talked up BIG TIME by all the people who follow them.

Didnt realise the "kiwis" had a team in the NSW cup? I know the Auckland Vulcans do, but the "kiwis"? Never heard of them.

DoggiesBro

Juniors

Can you read you idiot, i quoted it for you page 17,18 i listed it before that. Get a clue you f**king muppet.

Everyone hear is ass hurt because they argue but have no knowledge and are idiots, just like yourself saying kill yourself no you didn't. I quote it and your response is your hated LOL. good one f**kwit.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
You can just about bank on Barba scoring 5 tries less this season, it happens to all top tryscorers. One prop isn't going to make a difference and Ennis is a hack. The Dogs were gone about 5 weeks out from the finals and they were lucky they had an easy run home. They were never really going to make the finals.

So NSW hooker is a hack.

Manly (prems), Knights and Cowboys top 8, Rabbitohs on fire and fighting for top 8 are an easy run home?

LOL good one idiot.