What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 4 certains

Fingerbang

Bench
I like how Ennis has to be rated among the better hookers because he played SOO. What do you think of Soward, bro? Mitchell Pearce? Brett Morris?

Oh, and who has the better Morris.....Dragons or Bulldogs?

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I like how Ennis has to be rated among the better hookers because he played SOO. What do you think of Soward, bro? Mitchell Pearce? Brett Morris?

Oh, and who has the better Morris.....Dragons or Bulldogs?

I think they are all good players...

They all represented their state.

That said not like pearce had much comp.

Fingerbang

Bench
I think they are all good players...

They all represented their state.

That said not like pearce had much comp.
:lol: ...changed your mind on Brett Morris now, have ya? What about Dean Young....Trent Merrin....Ben Creagh? All SOO players.

Fingerbang

Bench
No wonder you dispute the fact, your probz on the way to the grave.
Closer to the grave than the cradle, but not ashamed of that either. Had a wonderful life so far, lots of laughs....and some even thanks to you champ.

I am a tad confused when it comes to my birthday though....maybe you can help clear up the confusion. I was born on the20th of March, but it was closer to the 21st because it was around 11pm that night. Should I celebrate it on the 21st, or 20th?

DoggiesBro

Juniors
:lol: ...changed your mind on Brett Morris now, have ya? What about Dean Young....Trent Merrin....Ben Creagh? All SOO players.

Please show me where i have ever bagged Brett Morris.... I never have, I consider him one of the best finishers in the game. Again making shit up, like the other idiot with the easy run home, OH WAIT played Manly, Knights, Cowboys in 3/5 who were all top 8. OK WELL YOU LOST TO KNIGHTS oh wait no you didnt.. I'll go hide now...

Ben Creagh i've said multiple times is a good hole running forward, still a pussy.

Dean Young had one good year and has been crap since. Trent Merrin looks promising though again wouldn't go comparing him to any great prop just yet.

The reason most of them played was trying to take a succesful team into the NSW core. However in saying that there is a reason say Young played what 1 game? Ennis has been perm over Farah for 2 series...

Last edited:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Closer to the grave than the cradle, but not ashamed of that either. Had a wonderful life so far, lots of laughs....and some even thanks to you champ.

I am a tad confused when it comes to my birthday though....maybe you can help clear up the confusion. I was born on the20th of March, but it was closer to the 21st because it was around 11pm that night. Should I celebrate it on the 21st, or 20th?

When you get your license are you 16 or 16 and 9 Months? Are you closer to 17 then? Oh you are...

Basic maths, for a old corpse on the way to the grave you should know this stuff. Start counting backwards champ. If you can count.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Bullshit, you clearly don't have alot of information on your own club. They pushed hard and were making a big offer, Wayne wanted him as did Tinkler due to the Knight product crap like Snowden, Tahu etc. However Ennis told Wayne that he wished to remain with the Dogs as he had made it his home and his kids wife etc are happy. Not to mention he is now the captain and we paid just as much.
Ennis denied that he heard anything about Newcastle or Bennett wanting him at the knights you nuffy. Even if Ennis was a target (which I honestly doubt) he would have only been a backup plan in case Buderus couldn't sign with us. Buderus was Bennett's main priority signing as soon as he signed with us. The knights wanted to hold onto De Gois and Bennett was the one who pushed the Buderus deal through.

A 34 year old Buderus >>>>>> Ennis.

Oh and lol @ calling Snowden and Tahu crap products.

Fingerbang

Bench
When you get your license are you 16 or 16 and 9 Months? Are you closer to 17 then? Oh you are...

Basic maths, for a old corpse on the way to the grave you should know this stuff. Start counting backwards champ. If you can count.
Never got my drivers license. There were no cars when I was 16. And didn't need a license to ride a horse and cart.

And you are wrong again anyway. !6 and 9 months is still 16.....17 can't be closer, it is still 3 months away.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Ennis denied that he heard anything about Newcastle or Bennett wanting him at the knights you nuffy. Even if Ennis was a target (which I honestly doubt) he would have only been a backup plan in case Buderus couldn't sign with us. Buderus was Bennett's main priority signing as soon as he signed with us. The knights wanted to hold onto De Gois and Bennett was the one who pushed the Buderus deal through.

A 34 year old Buderus >>>>>> Ennis.

Oh and lol @ calling Snowden and Tahu crap products.

I'm not calling snowden and tahu crap products? I'm saying it as in all that crap, not them being crap.

Ennis was their main target. Denie it all you want.

He refused. Bennent always wanted Boyd and with Ennis commanding much more then Bedsy he was the next best option.

firechild

First Grade
So not only you don't know football at all, you don't know basic fractions. Well done. Your grade 3 teacher failed you.

I'd be pretty confident in saying my mathematical education is WAAAAY beyond your experience with the times tables. Having said that, you're doing Bunniesman plenty of favours, in contrast he appears to be well educated and knowledgable.

firechild

First Grade
Please show me where i have ever bagged Brett Morris.... I never have, I consider him one of the best finishers in the game. Again making shit up, like the other idiot with the easy run home, OH WAIT played Manly, Knights, Cowboys in 3/5 who were all top 8. OK WELL YOU LOST TO KNIGHTS oh wait no you didnt.. I'll go hide now...

Not hiding at all idiot. I have a job, I don't live on welfare like you obviously do.

BTW, Jason King is an awesome prop, he's played SOO a couple of times.

Cowboys were such an awesome side they conceded 42 points in 40 minutes in their only finals match. Glad you feel that they were so superiour to your bunch of nuffies.

Fingerbang

Bench
ok bro....expain your comment that Dragons have an ordinary backline, when it has Aus/SOO reps in Morris, Cooper, Hornby....NZ rep in Nightingale....SOO rep in Soward.

Ozzy

First Grade

:lol: No you are still 16. With the drinking age being 18, are you legally allowed into a pub when you are 17 and 9 months? Thats right, you're not because you are still 17.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
I'm not calling snowden and tahu crap products? I'm saying it as in all that crap, not them being crap.

Ennis was their main target. Denie it all you want.

He refused. Bennent always wanted Boyd and with Ennis commanding much more then Bedsy he was the next best option.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...t-follow-bennett/story-e6frexnr-1226038733860

"I have not spoken with Newcastle since leaving the club many years ago."

If Ennis hadn't spoken to Newcastle, then there's a good chance the papers are writing shit.

We've been linked to every Tom, Dick and Harry after getting Tinkler and Bennett. Most of them are BS rumours that are only there just to sell papers.

We've even been linked to Todd Lowrie FFS.

Pretty much every Knights junior playing FG somewhere has been linked to us.

Don't take everything in the DT or SMH as fact.

Latest posts