What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 4 certains

Rebel

First Grade
Can you read you idiot, i quoted it for you page 17,18 i listed it before that. Get a clue you f**king muppet.

Everyone hear is ass hurt because they argue but have no knowledge and are idiots, just like yourself saying kill yourself no you didn't. I quote it and your response is your hated LOL. good one f**kwit.

I read what you said you dickwad, but that doesnt prove ANYTHING.

You specifically said you based it on THREE criteria. You cant then say "I base on on THREE criteria...... and this and this and this?

Make up your mind!

And people arent butthurt because they have no knowedge, it's just that you are very painful.

Tiger_Gold

Juniors
Gee, i know you idiots don't have a CLUE with football but heres a list for you of the dogs gains, losses off the top of my head.

Added James Graham (one of the best props in the world) your own club was chasing him HARD.

James Gavet nsw prop of the year for the kiwis and talked up BIG TIME by all the people who follow them.

Luke McDougall. Depth.

Lost : Roberts, Paea, Millington, Hodgson, Morrin, Warburton, Tia Kifili, Armit.

Just some help to teach you idiots.

FUUUUUUUUUUU
we just explained to you we arent only talking about the players you signed last year.
What about the players you signed 2 or 3 years ago that are still there.

How did you even figure out how to turn your computer on let alone make your way to this site

Rebel

First Grade
Everyone hear is ass hurt because they argue but have no knowledge and are idiots,

So a person who thinks 33 is closer to 34 than 33 (or whatever it was that you said) Is claiming that OTHER people have no knowledge? lol....

DoggiesBro

Juniors
So a person who thinks 33 is closer to 34 than 33 (or whatever it was that you said) Is claiming that OTHER people have no knowledge? lol....

If you understood basic maths you would understand 33 2/3 is closer to 34 then 33. Idiot.

You can't denie the quote i posted and the fact i've listed in the very same paragraph "THE ONLY OTHER THING YOU COULD BRING UP" is that the way they are building or going forward. I then listed the dogs adding des, his coaching staff and an international prop, i then listed how the roosters lost their BEST forward, lost their best attacking option and another good experienced head in ryles.

Your a f**king idiot. I'd imagine this is what it would be like if i tried talking to a dog shit on the footpath.

firechild

First Grade
Yes, Ennis is a hack. His biggest claim to fame is that he hid behind a prop in origin after taking a swing at an opponent and helping NSW to lose.

Of the last 5 games, the dogs had Canberra, the Sharks and the Cowboys when they were playing terribly. Before that it was Parra and the Roosters, so yeah, a pretty easy run home. They lost to the Sea Eagles and Knights. So as I said, they were never going to make the finals, they were rubbish.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
FUUUUUUUUUUU
we just explained to you we arent only talking about the players you signed last year.
What about the players you signed 2 or 3 years ago that are still there.

How did you even figure out how to turn your computer on let alone make your way to this site

List some of these players? The bloke said the nsw cup team should win again from the crap we have added, i've pointed out we added next to nothing for nsw cup this year, luke mcdougal the only one whos likely. then the fact we have lost most of those who signed who played there the past couple of seasons, please provide a list of players we have brought in the past few years who will be playing for nsw cup.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Yes, Ennis is a hack. His biggest claim to fame is that he hid behind a prop in origin after taking a swing at an opponent and helping NSW to lose.

Of the last 5 games, the dogs had Canberra, the Sharks and the Cowboys when they were playing terribly. Before that it was Parra and the Roosters, so yeah, a pretty easy run home. They lost to the Sea Eagles and Knights. So as I said, they were never going to make the finals, they were rubbish.

Talk about shifting the goal posts, so now the only time they win is against the cowboys playing terrible and when the dogs lose playing terrible its nothing right?

Your an idiot, they beat the cowboys top 8 team, BEAT THE KNIGHTS, top 8 team, and were leading the prems before their halfback went down injured after half time. Beat the rabbitohs who were fighting for a top 8 spot.

That sure is a bunch of shit teams 3 top 8 teams on an easy run home in the final 5 games including the eventual prems and not to mention the 4th game of the final 5 a team fighting for 8th spot right up till round 26.

Your an idiot. Don't talk about football, you don't know what your talking about clearly.

Last edited:

Tiger_Gold

Juniors
If you understood basic maths you would understand 33 2/3 is closer to 34 then 33. Idiot.

You can't denie the quote i posted and the fact i've listed in the very same paragraph "THE ONLY OTHER THING YOU COULD BRING UP" is that the way they are building or going forward. I then listed the dogs adding des, his coaching staff and an international prop, i then listed how the roosters lost their BEST forward, lost their best attacking option and another good experienced head in ryles.

Your a f**king idiot. I'd imagine this is what it would be like if i tried talking to a dog shit on the footpath.

WTF are you shitting on the footpath for you dirty freak

firechild

First Grade

So you're about 4 years old? I don't think anyone older than that still thinks of ages in fractions. If you're 33, you're 33, not "closer to 34". You remain 33 for an entire year then one day you wake up and you're 34. So if you are 33, you are closer to 33 than any other age.

Rebel

First Grade

I bet you do talk to shit on the footpath because I cant imagine anyone would actually want to talk to you in real life. And you know EXACTLY what my point is, but of course, you will keep dancing around, changing your arguments to make you feel like a big man.

Oh, and more importantly....

Lmao....

DoggiesBro

Juniors
LOL, it's a good thing you guys don't know your football, results, player movements etc or I might find it hard to continually prove all your comments wrong and stupid.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
So you're about 4 years old? I don't think anyone older than that still thinks of ages in fractions. If you're 33, you're 33, not "closer to 34". You remain 33 for an entire year then one day you wake up and you're 34. So if you are 33, you are closer to 33 than any other age.

So not only you don't know football at all, you don't know basic fractions. Well done. Your grade 3 teacher failed you.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I bet you do talk to shit on the footpath because I cant imagine anyone would actually want to talk to you in real life. And you know EXACTLY what my point is, but of course, you will keep dancing around, changing your arguments to make you feel like a big man.

Oh, and more importantly....

Lmao....

So in summary you realise your wrong, won't man up and admit it. Don't worry go back read the posts i quoted, i gave you the page number. Burn bitch.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Talk about shifting the goal posts, so now the only time they win is against the cowboys playing terrible and when the dogs lose playing terrible its nothing right?

Your an idiot, they beat the cowboys top 8 team, BEAT THE KNIGHTS, top 8 team, and were leading the prems before their halfback went down injured after half time. Beat the rabbitohs who were fighting for a top 8 spot.

That sure is a bunch of shit teams 3 top 8 teams on an easy run home in the final 5 games including the eventual prems and not to mention the 4th game of the final 5 a team fighting for 8th spot right up till round 26.

Your an idiot. Don't talk about football, you don't know what your talking about clearly.

Missed this one champ. Might want to learn your shit before you claim defeats that didn't happen!

gronkathon

First Grade
List some of these players? The bloke said the nsw cup team should win again from the crap we have added, i've pointed out we added next to nothing for nsw cup this year, luke mcdougal the only one whos likely. then the fact we have lost most of those who signed who played there the past couple of seasons, please provide a list of players we have brought in the past few years who will be playing for nsw cup.

Yo! Goober.

Dogs should win the Reserve grade comp again.

It is the positive aspect of buying so much over-rated rubbish

That is what i said. Nothing about added this year. It speaks to a history of poor purchasing. Anybody with at least a rudimentary grasp of comprehension has been able to see that.

Rebel

First Grade
So in summary you realise your wrong, won't man up and admit it. Don't worry go back read the posts i quoted, i gave you the page number. Burn bitch.

No, Im saying that you are wrong and that you are contradicting wht you said.

Shouldnt you be celebrating you 10 and 6/12th birthday anyway, bitch? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ozzy

First Grade
So not only you don't know football at all, you don't know basic fractions. Well done. Your grade 3 teacher failed you.
Just reading the posts on this thread and about the only thing I can say to you is:

46005_1425976201844_1005953151_30997237_3116263_n.jpg