What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 4 certains

Fingerbang

Bench
:lol: No you are still 16. With the drinking age being 18, are you legally allowed into a pub when you are 17 and 9 months? Thats right, you're not because you are still 17.
Stop making sense, Ozzy.....no place for that kind of talk in here.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I'd be pretty confident in saying my mathematical education is WAAAAY beyond your experience with the times tables. Having said that, you're doing Bunniesman plenty of favours, in contrast he appears to be well educated and knowledgable.

You not only lie about football results, football in general you lie about your light weight maths skills.

I completed Maths C in a private highschool, less then 10 people throughout year 12 made this class.

Your a muppet. A dumb one at that.

Last edited:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
:lol: No you are still 16. With the drinking age being 18, are you legally allowed into a pub when you are 17 and 9 months? Thats right, you're not because you are still 17.

You can't drive at 16. You have to be 16 3/4 learn the law.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
ok bro....expain your comment that Dragons have an ordinary backline, when it has Aus/SOO reps in Morris, Cooper, Hornby....NZ rep in Nightingale....SOO rep in Soward.

My opinion, cooper is past it. Showed signs of brilliance last year though wasn't exactly on fire. Morris is great. Hornby is shit. Nightingale is great. Soward fell apart last year and looked like he did prior to Wayne. Expect him to continue to fail.

My opinion is you lost your best backline player in Boyd, lost a top centre in Gaz. Gain crap back, and have two of the best wingers in the comp.

Hutty1986

Immortal
My opinion, cooper is past it. Showed signs of brilliance last year though wasn't exactly on fire. Morris is great. Hornby is shit. Nightingale is great. Soward fell apart last year and looked like he did prior to Wayne. Expect him to continue to fail.

My opinion is you lost your best backline player in Boyd, lost a top centre in Gaz. Gain crap back, and have two of the best wingers in the comp.

:lol::lol: FFS you're a numpty. The gold just keeps coming

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Not hiding at all idiot. I have a job, I don't live on welfare like you obviously do.

BTW, Jason King is an awesome prop, he's played SOO a couple of times.

Cowboys were such an awesome side they conceded 42 points in 40 minutes in their only finals match. Glad you feel that they were so superiour to your bunch of nuffies.

So you admit you were wrong then?

Is there such thing as welfare in Australia? Hard to get on those things when your income is 6 figures at 25.

Jason King is average at best.

Cowboys made the 8 simple as that. As did Knights you know the team WE BEAT NOT LOST TO LIKE YOU CLAIM. Manly were losing till our halfback went off injured and that is 3 of the top 8 teams including the prems in the final 5 games the other was a side fighting for finals right up till round 26. Still class it as an easy run? Or admit you were talking out your uneducated ass.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
That is what everyone except you is saying....16 and 3/4 is still 16. You don't automatically stop being 16 the day after your birthday.....:roll:

Thought age isn't measured in fractions, how can you be 16 3/4 then to get your license? How can 16 and 75/100 be closer to 16.00 then 17.00.

Back to the hills with you!

Fingerbang

Bench

Again....going against all you said before in regards to rep players, especially Bulldogs rep players.

adamkungl

Immortal
You not only lie about football results, football in general you lie about your light weight maths skills.

I completed Maths C in a private highschool, less then 10 people throughout year 12 made this class.

Your a muppet. A dumb one at that.

:lol: is that some special version for kids not up to HSC standard?

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Again....going against all you said before in regards to rep players, especially Bulldogs rep players.

Not at all, it's like me claiming Halatau or Goodwin rep players because they played for NZ a few years ago... Pathetic point.

Not like either of them are keeping Robbie Farah out for the past 2 years.

Latest posts