What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 4 certains

Ozzy

First Grade
Thought age isn't measured in fractions, how can you be 16 3/4 then to get your license? How can 16 and 75/100 be closer to 16.00 then 17.00.

Back to the hills with you!
And you claim to be on a 6 figure income. With spelling like that, you wouldn't even get to be my trainee (not to mention your maths).

Fingerbang

Bench
One more explanation please bro.....

You say this backline 1. K Stanley 2. B Morris 3. Scott/Vidot/C Stanley 4. Cooper 5. Nightingale 6. Soward 7. Hornby......is ordinary or below average, despite you admitting it has 2 of the best wingers in it. But you rate this backline better.....1. Barba 2. Wright/Goodwin 3. J Morris 4. Lafai 5. Turner 6. Keating 7. Hodkinson.

Please explain how your doggies backline is better?

firechild

First Grade
You not only lie about football results, football in general you lie about your light weight maths skills.

I completed Maths C in a private highschool, less then 10 people throughout year 12 made this class.

Your a muppet. A dumb one at that.

What the hell is maths C? Aren't you in Sydney? Sounds like Maths in the sandpit (or was it maths in society?) they have in Sydney. I did 4u maths in high school and advanced maths at uni.

So I was wrong about you beating Newcastle, so what? It doesn't change the fact that the Dogs' squad is average at best.

Regarding Jason King, do you not see your hypocrisy in claiming Ennis is a great hooker because he played for NSW yet you're happy to also claim King is an average prop despite his selection for NSW (and he has played for NSW outside of that forgettable game last year). I'm not about to claim King is the best prop in NSW because of his selection, nor should you make a similar claim about Ennis. Ennis is a hack, just accept it.

Valheru

Coach
This thread is a perfect example of why breeding should be a selective and monitored process.

sputneek

Juniors
Dogs backline is crap everyone knows that. not one player from them would make it into any other backline in the comp

Valheru

Coach
Dogs backline is crap everyone knows that. not one player from them would make it into any other backline in the comp

I can’t name one player in their backline. In fact I don’t know any players in their team. They are all a bunch of no hope nuffies and will undoubtedly finish last.

Who is their coach this year? I wonder if he can help them.

firechild

First Grade
I can’t name one player in their backline. In fact I don’t know any players in their team. They are all a bunch of no hope nuffies and will undoubtedly finish last.

Who is their coach this year? I wonder if he can help them.

Their coach will be the one that you'll see at games this season with Doggiesblow humping his leg.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well it is why NRL is a great comp, no certainity for bottom 4, unlike VFL, there are certainities.

thommo4pm

Coach
Well it is why NRL is a great comp, no certainity for bottom 4, unlike VFL, there are certainities.

Agree, that stupid game they call AFL has 4 or 5 teams who will be miles ahead of the rest before the season kicks off.
The NRL has at least 15 teams who are a good show for the top 8.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well you can get

Fitzroy $6
PAdel $9.5
Thuns $11
BWS $51

to make the top 8.

Gold Coast $3.10 highest league team same market.

Says it all

On the other side - $5.50 Penrith are favs for the spoon
BWS - $1.12

We have an even comp.