What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 4 certains

adamkungl

Immortal
Agree, that stupid game they call AFL has 4 or 5 teams who will be miles ahead of the rest before the season kicks off.
The NRL has at least 15 teams who are a good show for the top 8.

And even the Dogs will get their shot eventually.

skeepe

Immortal
Does anyone else hear Steady Eddy's voice in their head when the read DoggiesBro's posts, or is it just me?

Easts R #1

Juniors
Gee i don't know about you muppets but if your comparing two teams, i'd base it on 3 things. Who had the better LAST season, WHO has the LAST spoon and who has the LAST title. All of them key 3 things are pointing in the dogs favour. The only other thing could be the step the clubs are taking, landing Des Hasler as coach compared to Brian Smith kind of points to the same club. THE DOGS.

Haters gonna hate.
LOL! The best indicator should be the last time the two clubs met... Roosters smashed the Dogs with a reserve grade squad!Hahahahaha....

DoggiesBro

Juniors
What the hell is maths C? Aren't you in Sydney? Sounds like Maths in the sandpit (or was it maths in society?) they have in Sydney. I did 4u maths in high school and advanced maths at uni.

So I was wrong about you beating Newcastle, so what? It doesn't change the fact that the Dogs' squad is average at best.

Regarding Jason King, do you not see your hypocrisy in claiming Ennis is a great hooker because he played for NSW yet you're happy to also claim King is an average prop despite his selection for NSW (and he has played for NSW outside of that forgettable game last year). I'm not about to claim King is the best prop in NSW because of his selection, nor should you make a similar claim about Ennis. Ennis is a hack, just accept it.

Maths C is the hardest maths to get into, as i said a private school in which under 10 students made it, you have trade and business, maths a (basic maths), maths b (advanced), maths c (extremely advanced) it is for people who were able to go to a private school in queensland.

Ennis has kept robbie farah out of origin for years, must be doing something right not a hack. Only way farah gets picked is with his own coach in rep squads. As for king he has played what 2 origin games over what 10 years? hes a average prop. nothing special. you were wrong about losing to the knights, you were wrong about having an easy run home in the final 5 games and won't admit it. your wrong about pretty much everything but hey for a guy who talks out his ass so hard and pretends to have a clue, your a good laugh. keep trying muppet.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
One more explanation please bro.....

You say this backline 1. K Stanley 2. B Morris 3. Scott/Vidot/C Stanley 4. Cooper 5. Nightingale 6. Soward 7. Hornby......is ordinary or below average, despite you admitting it has 2 of the best wingers in it. But you rate this backline better.....1. Barba 2. Wright/Goodwin 3. J Morris 4. Lafai 5. Turner 6. Keating 7. Hodkinson.

Please explain how your doggies backline is better?

no problem, stanley hasn't proven anything, barba had plenty of hype etc and backed it up with a leading nrl try scorer. stanleys yet to do shit, morris is great, vidot is shit couldnt crack raiders, chase stanley is average at best, scott is in the backrow, cooper is past it and nightingale is great. soward had a top year a couple seasons ago and has been on the slide since with wayne got expect more down fall, hornby is shit.

i never said the dogs backline is great, though barba is top try scorer in the nrl in his first year at fullback and with his 2nd i expect him to be working hard in the offseason under one of the best coaches to fix his bomb problems and placing, turner is average, morris is a nsw and aus rep, lafai looked very promising but again has to prove it, lett/wright/mcdougal/goodwin are nothing worth mentioning, keating is shit, hodkinson is the best halfback out of either side.

Ladmate

Bench
Doggiesbro, if you were 16 and 9 months and I asked how old you were, wouldn't you say you are 16 years old? So what the hell are you trying to do with this age arguement?

What is "Maths C"? In NSW, there is general, 2u, 3u and 4u Maths. Got no idea where you pulled "C" from.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Doggiesbro, if you were 16 and 9 months and I asked how old you were, wouldn't you say you are 16 years old? So what the hell are you trying to do with this age arguement?

What is "Maths C"? In NSW, there is general, 2u, 3u and 4u Maths. Got no idea where you pulled "C" from.

I've said multiple times now i attended highschool in queensland. One of the best private schools up here.

Perhaps if you have any friends, who are perhaps from qld they can help you. if they aren't as dumb as most on here.