What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 4 certains

skeepe

Immortal
I've said multiple times now i attended highschool in queensland. One of the best private schools up here.

Perhaps if you have any friends, who are perhaps from qld they can help you. if they aren't as dumb as most on here.

Dude, even if I believed you (and trust me, I don't care nearly enough to have formed an opinion either way), do you really think you're the only one who's ever done it? Do you really think it makes you special? I can tell you know that I can count on one hand the amount of concepts I learned in 4 unit maths that I have used even fleetingly since leaving school. Unless you plan a career in engineering or science, there's really no point in knowing a lot of these concepts.

In all honesty, bragging about how smart you are on a forum doesn't make you look cool, it doesn't make you look special - it just makes you look like a wanker, something you were quite comfortably managing in any case.

THISGONBGUD.gif

seaeagle sam

Dude, even if I believed you (and trust me, I don't care nearly enough to have formed an opinion either way), do you really think you're the only one who's ever done it? Do you really think it makes you special? I can tell you know that I can count on one hand the amount of concepts I learned in 4 unit maths that I have used even fleetingly since leaving school. Unless you plan a career in engineering or science, there's really no point in knowing a lot of these concepts.

In all honesty, bragging about how smart you are on a forum doesn't make you look cool, it doesn't make you look special - it just makes you look like a wanker, something you were quite comfortably managing in any case.

f**ktard bro, Dunniesman can vouch for this argument. He has an IQ of 3475, maybe you two scholars should get together and sip tea.

betcats

Referee

Read this Doggiesbro, especially the bold. No one gives a f**k about your private school education on a f**king rugby league forum. It just makes you more disliked.

Ozzy

First Grade
Maths C is the hardest maths to get into, as i said a private school in which under 10 students made it, you have trade and business, maths a (basic maths), maths b (advanced), maths c (extremely advanced) it is for people who were able to go to a private school in queensland.

Ennis has kept robbie farah out of origin for years, must be doing something right not a hack. Only way farah gets picked is with his own coach in rep squads. As for king he has played what 2 origin games over what 10 years? hes a average prop. nothing special. you were wrong about losing to the knights, you were wrong about having an easy run home in the final 5 games and won't admit it. your wrong about pretty much everything but hey for a guy who talks out his ass so hard and pretends to have a clue, your a good laugh. keep trying muppet.
Just because they allowed you to sweep the floor after the class has been dismissed doesn't mean you attended it.

DoggiesBro

Juniors

As you said depending on the career you take, i'm living very comfortable. I'm not bragging at all, i am extremely strong in maths and very average at spelling in english. However that being said i wasn't trying to brag it is the idiots on here trying to call me stupid when the funny thing is i'd be far ahead of them not only in IQ but in life. The career I have taken and earnt is why i earn a 6 figure figure a year at 25.

Anyway you seem reasonable enough so goodluck to you.

adamkungl

Immortal
Most struggling trolls have the decency to at least brag about their fake uni degree, not their fake f**king high school maths :lol:

IFR33K

Coach
As you said depending on the career you take, i'm living very comfortable. I'm not bragging at all, i am extremely strong in maths and very average at spelling in english. However that being said i wasn't trying to brag it is the idiots on here trying to call me stupid when the funny thing is i'd be far ahead of them not only in IQ but in life. The career I have taken and earnt is why i earn a 6 figure figure a year at 25.

Quality post. Don't forget to put your form in at centerlink, punchbowl.

Raider_69

Post Whore

6 figures eh? From my experience with math c students, that gives you a yearly salary ceiling of $9, 999. 99

Yea, i can buy that your 25 on 6 figures. Part time work at maccas is a tough gig, so you keep at it son

Raider_69

Post Whore
5 and 3/4 dollars an hour is the same as 6

i get paid $32.65 an hour, thats closer to $35 than it is $30 p/h. Im going to hit up pay roll, tell them ive done Maths C and that i should be paid $35 p/h back paid from point of employment. I recon they'll definitely go for it

Valheru

Coach

Yeah well I am 25 and have an IQ of 657890 and earn a 23 figure salary.

Me > than you.

i get paid $32.65 an hour, thats closer to $35 than it is $30 p/h. Im going to hit up pay roll, tell them ive done Maths C and that i should be paid $35 p/h back paid from point of employment. I recon they'll definitely go for it

Why stop there?

$32.65 is closer to $40 than $25.
$32.65 is closer to $45 than $20.

The boundaries are limitless when you went to a special school.