What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 4 certains

firechild

First Grade
Just thought I'd try to bring this thread back on topic. These curtains are pretty bad, they'd be in my bottom 4.

horrible-curtains-low-light.jpg

Rebel

First Grade
Sooo if someone gets 51% in Maths B, does it then become Maths C?
Or if they recieve 49%, does it then become Maths A?

AuDragon

Juniors
Hmm... I wonder if my boss's IQ is a bit low and can't understand anything more complex than maths A, because he keeps telling me tomorrow is Friday and I have to work!
For a high ranking manager in a multinational, the guy is pretty obtuse... :sarcasm:

Tiger_Gold

Juniors
My maths lessons consisted of me doing absolutely zero work, listening to my ipod, talking to my mates and playing snake on my calculator.

adamkungl

Immortal
Sympathy though, I'd be messed up if I spent my school years getting pumped by the First, Second and Third XV

firechild

First Grade
So contrary to DoggiesBlow's claims, this subject is offered by ALL QLD high schools and not just those paying $15,000 per semester for the same education?

Valheru

Coach
So contrary to DoggiesBlow's claims, this subject is offered by ALL QLD high schools and not just those paying $15,000 per semester for the same education?

Correct.

Looks like general maths = ‘Maths A”

2u maths = maths B

Extension 1 maths = maths C

Doggiesbra would have done none of the above as he is clearly a high school dropout.

eozsmiles

Bench
Depends on the time. In the afternoon and night, then yes (according to Doggiesbro).

Its Friday according to QPSMCDST (Queensland private school maths C daylight saving time). But it's Thursday for everyone else in Australia.

So is it still 2011 in Maths C world?

Easts R #1

Juniors
I've said multiple times now i attended highschool in queensland. One of the best private schools up here.

Perhaps if you have any friends, who are perhaps from qld they can help you. if they aren't as dumb as most on here.
You must wag school alot, eh?? Do you sit in the corner with the big hat with the big D on it??