What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 4 certains

Raider_69

Post Whore
Why stop there?

$32.65 is closer to $40 than $25.
$32.65 is closer to $45 than $20.

The boundaries are limitless when you went to a special school.

brilliant, see i didnt do maths C, so these possibilities never even entered my mind. Im going to draft an email to pay roll today.

Its really a formality once i mention Maths C. Cant wait for the back pay on this, go along way to paying for my wedding!

Valheru

Coach
Just wondering, is today closer to Thursday or Friday? I'm not sure

Well it is currently 11:40Am which means the day is less than half over which clearly indicates it is Thursday. Have no fear though, in 21 minutes time over 50% of the day will be complete which means it is closer to Friday than Thursday meaning tomorrow is clearly Saturday and we all get the day off.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: Can't wait til little lunch time so DoggiesBro can reply to all of this.

what's he waiting for? Its 11:50am, its closer to lunch than it is morning, he should be enjoying big lunch now. His maths C teather will be on board

Hutty1986

Immortal
What do you reckon?

An individual response for each post or just a blanket reply covering everything?

I reckon individual responses. Look out :lol: emoticon, you're about to get one hell of a work-out with DoggiesNuff on the rampage!!

Muppets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Just wondering, is today closer to Thursday or Friday? I'm not sure :lol:

Today is closer to Des Hasler re-signing with Manly so you can be back.

Also can be a day you might learn VERY BASIC MATHS.

LOL.

All this attention from a bunch of no life and no hope losers is rather amusing. It's funny that the truth seems to rattle so many people so much that they think i'd waste my time making shit up on here.

What a bunch of pathetic loser's this place has now.

I feel sorry for all of you. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I need popcorn.

No you don't, you need help. You've struggled to make any valid arguments and fail to even quote things from 3-4 pages earlier when you dispute facts.

You then try and turn it to personal assults and carry on with the rest of the pathetic losers.

Good luck in life. You sure need it. :lol::lol::lol:

Rebel

First Grade
No you don't, you need help. You've struggled to make any valid arguments and fail to even quote things from 3-4 pages earlier when you dispute facts.

You then try and turn it to personal assults and carry on with the rest of the pathetic losers.

Good luck in life. You sure need it. :lol::lol::lol:

People have been bagging you off (and rightly so) for the last couple of pages, and the FIRST post you respond to, is mine which was neither rude or bagged you off at all

God you're a loser :lol::lol:

Last edited:

Rebel

First Grade
:lol: Can't wait til little lunch time so DoggiesBro can reply to all of this.

All he has replied to is my comment and made a jibe about our argument yesterday, and a comment that ceagle made ages ago.
This is because he isnt intelligent or witty enought to respond to the NUMEROUS quips everyone has made at his expense over the past few pages.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Today is closer to Des Hasler re-signing with Manly so you can be back.

Also can be a day you might learn VERY BASIC MATHS.

LOL.

All this attention from a bunch of no life and no hope losers is rather amusing. It's funny that the truth seems to rattle so many people so much that they think i'd waste my time making shit up on here.

What a bunch of pathetic loser's this place has now.

I feel sorry for all of you. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

TBH I hear Clintdogg. All we need is some Centrelink fraud and shitty venues/singles being plugged.

AuDragon

Juniors
Well it is currently 11:40Am which means the day is less than half over which clearly indicates it is Thursday. Have no fear though, in 21 minutes time over 50% of the day will be complete which means it is closer to Friday than Thursday meaning tomorrow is clearly Saturday and we all get the day off.
Can I quote you to my boss? :lol: