What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 4 certains

Valheru

Coach
So now your change the fact you were wrong again and that there is infact another maths you discounted. LOL, your comments are always wrong and you just jump to another comment again which has absolute no truth and a load of shit.

You say i'm wrong then admit that i'm right? LOL what an idiot.

It is not available at all public schools i listed 4-5 that aren't and 2 of them i know for FACT due to cousins going there. You can try and tell me what i did, though seeing i went to school, i completed my study and i'm fully aware what i did. Not to mention the fact the other idiots who tried to bag me about it tell me it doesnt even exist and im making it up, it's amazing how sad and pathetic some people are.

Your an idiot. Your constantly wrong, your the most pathetic troll on here outside of easts 1 who rarely makes any sense. You should just give it up and get a life, you need one BADLY.

What Maths did I discount?

The only reason they wouldn’t be available at those schools is due to lack of demand and given that your cousins go there I can see why.

You will probably find that a student at that school would be able to do the subject via correspondence.

By the way, how are you enjoying your Saturday?

firechild

First Grade
So now your change the fact you were wrong again and that there is infact another maths you discounted. LOL, your comments are always wrong and you just jump to another comment again which has absolute no truth and a load of shit.

It is not available at all public schools i listed 4-5 that aren't and 2 of them i know for FACT due to cousins going there. You can try and tell me what i did, though seeing i went to school, i completed my study and i'm fully aware what i did. Not to mention the fact the other idiots who tried to bag me about it tell me it doesnt even exist and im making it up, it's amazing how sad and pathetic some people are.

Your an idiot. Your constantly wrong, your the most pathetic troll on here outside of easts 1 who rarely makes any sense. You should just give it up and get a life, you need one BADLY.

The flaw with your version is that while the course is available to all schools, not all schools offer it to their students (see my geology example above). It remains a fact that Maths C is not restricted to private schools, nor do you need to pass any tests to do the subject.

Tiger_Gold

Juniors
The highest level of maths in QLD is probably equivalent to the lowest in the rest of Australia anyway

DoggiesBro

Juniors
The flaw with your version is that while the course is available to all schools, not all schools offer it to their students (see my geology example above). It remains a fact that Maths C is not restricted to private schools, nor do you need to pass any tests to do the subject.

You do realise your supporting me here? I know your trying to team up with the other idiots but they are saying that maths c is available at all schools.

clearly its not. thanks for your support.

firechild

First Grade
No, I'm disagreeing with your claim that it was only offered to the elite private schools. It's not, it is available to all schools.

originally poste by DoggiesBlow
maths c (extremely advanced) it is for people who were able to go to a private school in queensland.

You want to admit you're wrong yet?

goosie

Juniors
ok my bottom 4 :

bunnies
titans
raiders
roosters

although this could be completly wrong, just a guess :)

DoggiesBro

Juniors
No, I'm disagreeing with your claim that it was only offered to the elite private schools. It's not, it is available to all schools.

You want to admit you're wrong yet?

So first you admit its not available to all schools like the other subjects you mentioned. Then you say it is?

What one is it champ?:lol::lol::lol:

Sums you up perfectly. Shit spelling and everything.

Latest posts