What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 4 certains

As you said depending on the career you take, i'm living very comfortable. I'm not bragging at all, i am extremely strong in maths and very average at spelling in english. However that being said i wasn't trying to brag it is the idiots on here trying to call me stupid when the funny thing is i'd be far ahead of them not only in IQ but in life. The career I have taken and earnt is why i earn a 6 figure figure a year at 25.

Anyway you seem reasonable enough so goodluck to you.

You must be all lumpy and shit with a 6 figure figure

DoggiesBro

Juniors
There are no requirements for maths c, all year 11 and 12 classes are electable.

Incorrect again, are you ever right? Maths isn't an electable in private schools, the class your in is based and decided by your exams from year 8,9,10 and along with the teachers decisions. Some try to do maths c throughout year 11-12 most drop out after the first few weeks.

As i said there was less then 10 throughout grade 12.

I'd be suprised if you can count to 10 and get it right though.

ceagle

Bench
Incorrect again, are you ever right? Maths isn't an electable in private schools, the class your in is based and decided by your exams from year 8,9,10 and along with the teachers decisions. Some try to do maths c throughout year 11-12 most drop out after the first few weeks.

You're right, if you're special ed, you cant elect to be in a class. Sorry.

dogslife

Coach

Not sure what the deal is at the Sped Unit you attended, but I did in fact go to a private school in QLD, and while you couldn't elect not to do maths, you could elect what class you went into, and if you did Maths C, you also had to do Maths B. But please carry on with your fantasies

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Not sure what the deal is at the Sped Unit you attended, but I did in fact go to a private school in QLD, and while you couldn't elect not to do maths, you could elect what class you went into, and if you did Maths C, you also had to do Maths B. But please carry on with your fantasies

Thank you for confirming ceagle was wrong, about maths being an option.

Maybe at the deadshit school he is attending.

I've never disputed you had to do both maths, and i've also said multiple times that people tried for maths c and drop out. Very few can keep up.

Thanks for supporting the truth.

DoggiesBro

Juniors

firechild

First Grade
Miami, Varisty, Robina, Palm Beach, Elanora.

I've been told all of these don't. Thanks for dribbling.

That's no different to a lot of subjects, some schools offer them, some don't. My school offered geology, most don't. It doesn't mean that Maths C is restricted to private schools. In NSW we have 4u maths which is an equivalent, some schools offer it, some don't. When I did it, it was the first time in about 10 years that anyone had done it at my school yet there was another school in the area (public, selective high) that had to run 2 classes for it such was the demand.

Valheru

Coach
Aren't you tired of being wrong?

Trade and buisness maths also known as beer garden maths is where you would be. Is not listed in your (government site) Failure.

You claimed Maths C is only available in private schools and you have to be some mathematical genius to do it.

You have been proven wrong. Yes, it is the highest level of maths that the QLD education system offers but it is available at all schools and part of the standard syllabus.

You are wrong.

Presuming you went past year 10 you would have done Maths A but I see how you are confused. A is closer to C than M so therefore you did maths C.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
You claimed Maths C is only available in private schools and you have to be some mathematical genius to do it.

You have been proven wrong. Yes, it is the highest level of maths that the QLD education system offers but it is available at all schools and part of the standard syllabus.

You are wrong.

Presuming you went past year 10 you would have done Maths A but I see how you are confused. A is closer to C than M so therefore you did maths C.

So now your change the fact you were wrong again and that there is infact another maths you discounted. LOL, your comments are always wrong and you just jump to another comment again which has absolute no truth and a load of shit.

You say i'm wrong then admit that i'm right? LOL what an idiot.

It is not available at all public schools i listed 4-5 that aren't and 2 of them i know for FACT due to cousins going there. You can try and tell me what i did, though seeing i went to school, i completed my study and i'm fully aware what i did. Not to mention the fact the other idiots who tried to bag me about it tell me it doesnt even exist and im making it up, it's amazing how sad and pathetic some people are.

Your an idiot. Your constantly wrong, your the most pathetic troll on here outside of easts 1 who rarely makes any sense. You should just give it up and get a life, you need one BADLY.

Last edited:

Latest posts