What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bought not bred

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
There's a confirmed signings thread for that sort of thing ;-)

ByRd

First Grade
dw Timmah, we are the only club that signs players, let them have their fun

Red Bear

Referee
dw Timmah, we are the only club that signs players, let them have their fun
No, you're the only club who claimed your players were 'Bred not Bought.' Then went and bought Brisbanes Forwards and backs from everywhere. Seemingly having bought more than most over the last two years.

That's what is so funny

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
But still the same fans.....

Bred not bought.

Indeed eano.

Good luck to em. Obviously they are sh*t this year and have recruited so that isn't the case again next year.

Wonder where this leaves Eastwood? Doggies have spent up big on Halves, Prop and now back row. They still have room for him? I think they would. Losing Patten, Noddy & Hannant plus cap going up. Yeah I reckon they could.

Like to see The Beast at Saints though.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Indeed eano.

Good luck to em. Obviously they are sh*t this year and have recruited so that isn't the case again next year.

Wonder where this leaves Eastwood? Doggies have spent up big on Halves, Prop and now back row. They still have room for him? I think they would. Losing Patten, Noddy & Hannant plus cap going up. Yeah I reckon they could.

We probably could sign Eastwood... but the problem for us is the transfer fee. If we can't afford to pay that then we won't be signing him.

defunk

Juniors
2 Local Juniors in the Dogs team for next yr, Ben Barba and Jamal Idris...Well done and congratulations to the FAMILY club...The hide of them to bag a club like the Roosters who with have the EXACT amount of local juniors in their team...Have Pritchard the f*&($#% turncoat.

Big Mick

Referee
If they get Eastwood...then I'll want an audit of their books because that is bullsh*t - and a proper audit...not that f**kwit Schubert

ByRd

First Grade
If they get Eastwood...then I'll want an audit of their books because that is bullsh*t - and a proper audit...not that f**kwit Schubert
:lol::lol::lol:

You honestly think we are over the cap if we get Eastwood back as well.

We are losing Hannant, Patten, Noddy. We will not re-sign a few like Hickey, Green etc. and sacked Te Maari plus the cap is going up next year, i think we are alright.

Bulldog Force

Referee
2 Local Juniors in the Dogs team for next yr, Ben Barba and Jamal Idris...Well done and congratulations to the FAMILY club...The hide of them to bag a club like the Roosters who with have the EXACT amount of local juniors in their team...Have Pritchard the f*&($#% turncoat.
??? WTF are you on about? In case you've been living under a rock on Mars for the last 3 years, the Bulldogs and Roosters do not have the hate rivalry that was once there. We do not bag the roosters or any club out anymore. FFS grow up.

Bulldog Force

Referee
If we get Eastwood, you will be forced to watch the Bulldogs devour every team in the competition in 2011 and watch Andrew Ryan hold the Premiership trophy on October 2, 2011.

BWUAHAHAHAHAHA!!

BU11DOGS!!!

defunk

Juniors
So it makes it alright to chase everyone else? For F#$% sakes why the bulldogs club grow up and promote some of these jnrs that keep winning Harold Mat's, SG Ball, Likely Toyota Cup and Likely NSW Cup...You's ;aughed at The Roosters for yrs now ur doin the same thing. Hypocrits.

Doga

Juniors
Indeed eano.

At a function last week Moore stated that we were in a position to make 4 signings.

But still the same fans.....

Bred not bought.

Same fans same jail sentence.

I have no doubt the Dogs could afford Eastwood as they probably haven't even touched the under the table salary cap they have. Setaimata Sa would be a great signing if it's true he sums up their fans perfectly.

Bulldog Force

Referee
So it makes it alright to chase everyone else? For F#$% sakes why the bulldogs club grow up and promote some of these jnrs that keep winning Harold Mat's, SG Ball, Likely Toyota Cup and Likely NSW Cup...You's ;aughed at The Roosters for yrs now ur doin the same thing. Hypocrits.
Mate... we have a new board now. New management. The Bulldogs 'bred not bought' was a simple 1-off slogan used against the chooks in 2008 when Mason signed with the enemy. That day we had 4 ex-Bulldogs playing against us, 3 of which won the 2004 Premiership with us. IT was a one-off. I've never known so many people hold something against 1 club for so long. Talk about holding a grudge...

El Diablo

Post Whore
Mate... we have a new board now. New management. The Bulldogs 'bred not bought' was a simple 1-off slogan used against the chooks in 2008 when Mason signed with the enemy. That day we had 4 ex-Bulldogs playing against us, 3 of which won the 2004 Premiership with us. IT was a one-off. I've never known so many people hold something against 1 club for so long. Talk about holding a grudge...

even then the players you had were not bred

Latest posts