What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brad Tighe: Fraud

Gene Krupa

Referee
Seriously! F**k him off now!

They dropped Carmont, who can tackle, for this nuffy. His time has come and gone. He needs to be dropped! NOW!

Anyone would be better than this do nothing, can't play, nobody!

Frederick

Staff member
Gene Krupa said:
They dropped Carmont, who can tackle, for this nuffy
No they didn't, they dropped him for MacDougall. I thought tonight was one of Tighe's best, if not the best, he's played all year. Looked strong in attack. Missed a couple of tackles, but wasn't as bad as he has been. He does however need to have a bit more faith in McManus and pass to him instead of just taking the tackle.

Alex28

Coach
I'm watching it slightly delayed - I'm only up to half time but Polglase's defence is a massive worry - we was badly out of place for Boyd's try.

I've barely seen Tighe yet...

Big Tim

First Grade
A centre's attack is only as good as the service he gets, and the space he gets to work in.

Maybe we should drop them all hey???

Gene Krupa

Referee
No, Tighe got serviced fine. He just think's he's a superman and can run the ball at will.

6 games, 6 nuffy performances. Enough is enough.

Tighe < Carmont. And that's saying something!

Gene Krupa

Referee
I've read alot of people saying Tighe was the best player of 2005.

Is that supposed to be some kind of achevement? WE were flogged more than not!

Burwood

Bench
Tighe was sh*t tonight. Abraham did a great job in the first half of distributing the ball to the centres. The problem was that Tighe took on the line every time he got the ball- McManus got no ball at all!

keeney

First Grade
Tighe is a joke. He runs a good line once a game. Otherwise he's a disgusting lie.

Johns Magic

Referee
Gene Krupa said:
Seriously! F**k him off now!

They dropped Carmont, who can tackle, for this nuffy. His time has come and gone. He needs to be dropped! NOW!

Anyone would be better than this do nothing, can't play, nobody!

What exactly did he do wrong, according to you?

Jono078

Referee
I personally thought it was Tighes best game this year.

Maybe even our best til that really stupid error in the second half.

Burwood

Bench
I think Tighe made about 364m tonight- unfortunately 240 of them were from crabbing across the field instead of actually trying to go forward.

And according to the stats, he had 15 touches of the ball, and 15 hitups- so he didn't even get a pass off to McManus or anyone else once.

roopy

Referee
The best centre in PL today was Hartman - who was probably playing for his career.
Franze and Hession were both out.
Wooden was very quiet in his new position.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm watching it slightly delayed - I'm only up to half time but Polglase's defence is a massive worry - we was badly out of place for Boyd's try.

Was that the one where Mad Dog flew out of the line to hit Stagg and left Polglase to mark Tate and Boyd?

Johns Magic

Referee
Burwood said:
I think Tighe made about 364m tonight- unfortunately 240 of them were from crabbing across the field instead of actually trying to go forward.

And according to the stats, he had 15 touches of the ball, and 15 hitups- so he didn't even get a pass off to McManus or anyone else once.

What stats are you looking at?

Johns Magic

Referee
CWBush said:
Was that the one where Mad Dog flew out of the line to hit Stagg and left Polglase to mark Tate and Boyd?

No the one at the end of the first half where the Broncos scored in the right corner after Bedsy's miraculous tackle on Lockyer.

Latest posts